THE SECRET OF HAPPINESS

Once there lived an orphan girl named Ankita. Her parents had died in an accident when she was only 2 years. So she was bought up by her cruel aunt. Sh did not like her aunt's house because she was not treated well. When she became 18 years, she planned to run away from her aunt's house. That night, when everybody were asleep, Ankita packed all her clothes and belonging. She ran away as quickly as possible. Her plan worked successfully. Ankita was very happy for a few days, but soon she did not have any food , water and a house to live in. She was wandering about when a kind lady took pity on her and gave her food . She asked Ankita what her name was? Ankita said"Kind ma'am my name is Ankita , I ran away from my home because my aunt did not treat me well (was crying ) .....and told her the whole story.The lady told her that she could stay with her and her son (a soldier) . When his son returned , he saw Ankita and asked her whether she could be his wife. Ankita shyly said"well....oh...y.....yes...yes" and soon they both were married and a year later they got a son.They named thier son Archie. When Archie was 15 years old , his father died. Archie was searching for a job and he successfully got as a buisness man. Everyone were very happy. One fine morning, as Ankita was walking, she saw a small kitten who was shivering in the rain. Ankita felt very bad for the poor little kitten . Ankita went back to her house and quickly bought some milk for the little kitten . It started drinking the milk. She decided to take the little kitten to her home. When she got home the cute little kitten licked Ankita's leg .Ankita had a smile on her face and she now knew "The secret of Happiness"...
Thank you!!!