The first time

Hey , please vote and comment . Are you liking this book?
Please give me ideas mguys ! I need them !!

Hunters POV
I quickly pulled down my sleeve , trying to cover up the laddered lines that haunt me .
"N-nothing" I stuttered . I FLIPPING STUTTERED!
"Babe , it's ok , come here " he patted the seet next to him .
I slowly made my way over to him . Hesitating to take a seet .
"Why" his voice broke . It broke . My heart just broke .
"They hurt me Michael" I whispered , only just audible.
"I know baby girl " he whispered . Pulling me into his lap .
"It's ok beautiful, we're leaving them now "
I shook my head .
I can't be the reason these boys stop being best friends . Yes they hurt me , bad . But I refuse to be the reason they do that .
"No. I - I can't be the reason you leave them. I'll leave " I stood up quickly and made my way to the door , only to be pulled back by non other than Ashton Irwin .

"Please hunter wait " he begged while trying to drag me back to the family room .

"Please just let me go " I pleaded trying to pry his hand of my arm .

He clearly wasn't going to let go , so I just slid down the now locked door and started to cry.
What did I do for this? I want my home . I want my brothers I want my mum , my dad . I want my life back .
My cries turned into sobs as I began to think about all the memories I shared back at home . 
Michael came next
To me and pulled me knot his lap .
"Michael?" I asked , with a week voice .
"Hmm" he hmmed in respond .
"Are you going to make
Me a baby again " I asked , sadness clear in my voice.

"I don't know , maybe after we get settled down somewhere for a little while , just us , and when everything is ok , we can come back and maybe do the ageplay " he smiled.
I let out a loud sigh of disappointment .
"I - I just want to go home " I whispered , mostly to myself . 
"Did I ever tell you the first time we all saw you? " he changed the subject , I shook head , I didn't even know they had seen me before the kidnapping .
"Well " .....

(Flashback)
Michaels POV
"So I was thinking , we could adopt a kid" Calum asked out of the blue .
"Adopt? God cal imagine that in the papers " Ashton scoffed .
"I actually like the idea thou " Luke added
.
That's when I got the idea .
"Oh my god I HAVE AN IDEA!!" I screamed .

"HOLY CRAP ITS A MIRACLE EVERYONE ! MICHAEL CLIFFORD HAS AN IDEA!!" Ashton joked , earning a thew laughs and a glare from me.
"We could KIDNAPP a girl and do that ageplay thing I saw on TV "

We decided to go out or a walk to talk things over . That's when we saw her . The perfect girl . Beautiful . The only word to describe her .
(Flash back over )
Hunters POV
"That girl was you. hunter  . Your that perfect girl that caught everyone's eye "  he cooed , wiping my tears away with his thump .
"Your perfect " he kissed my head
"So perfect " he whispered as I fell asleep , with my head rested in his shoulder .