Short erotic stories

Start from the beginning

"I always had at least one who was never interested." He stated so low she almost didn't hear him. HA! When they pulled up to his house she was surprised it wasn't huge and magnificent like she though it would be. It was just a single story with a small lawn. There was already a car parked in his drive way. "Fuck" he growled.

Andrew twisted his whole upper body to look at her. "I'm give you my key and I want you... To sprint to the front door and go in. I'll be inside in a little bit." He tossed her the keys and got out of the truck slamming the door. Slightly stunned she did as she was told. She ran as fast as her legs would carry her. She almost couldnt stop her self to slam her self into the door, but she managed anyways. Becky finally got the key in the door not of course before dropping the keys afew times and trying different ones.

She opened the door hastily and left the lights off. She was colod and wet so she wandered around until she found the bathroom. She towel dried her and and started to strip off her clothes. What did she care? It wasn't like they were going to do anything. Becky stripped completely down and hung her bra and panties over the shower rod to dry.

She left the bathroom that way wandered around some more until she found a bedroom, by the way it looked it was just a geust bedroom, scantily decorated. She shimmied underniether the comforter all warm and soft and fell quickly asleep. She remained that way for a while not dreaming like always until she her hushed voices. "look at the ways she's laying in your bed man... Her fat ass sticking out there all uncovered. She wants you...ommf" She hurd some shuffling. "Don't talk about her like that." more hushed whispering.

"Dude just climb in there with her... I'll be leaving now..." She heard a distant door close and moved restlessly exposing the rest of ver except her core. She hears an intake of breath and suddenly moving. The swishing of clothes and small thuds of things hitting the floor. She still thinks she dreaming until she feels the bed dip to her left under Andrews weight.

She opens her eyes minutly and see's him laying down trying to remove his extremely straining breifs. She can't help her self as she attacks him. She launches her self heated all over, her face into his stomach licking the ridges of his abs, and on down to his briefs. Where the head of his sex pokes out just a bit. She licks it and he groans silently. Becky pulls his breifs the rest of the way off, and his cock springs out. It would have been hystaricah had she remembered to breath.

Andrew was enormous. Power pulsated in his member, hard and trobbing. Trembling she took him into her mouth and his hands fisted into her hair. They graoned together, making him gasp from the vibrations of his vocal cords. "God yes, soo long too long.." She sucked him in deep making small slurping sounds. "Oh fuck.. do that again." So she did.

Becky swirled her tongue around the tip and he started shaking slightly. She cuped his testicals and he grunted. "If you continue that we won't get much further..." he whispered heavily. She nipped him and he swore. She sucked his head in to her mouth and started using her hand on his shaft. He arched his back. "God damn it!" he roared suddenly pulling her from him and slamming her into the bed on her back.

He didn't wait to find out if she was ready, he didn't wait to put on protection he slammed into her with one hard thrust all the way to the hilt causing her to scream out in pain. He mistook it for pleasure. Andrew leaned his body into hers and she met him thrust for thrust. They writhed in pleasure together. He scraped he teeth along her neck and collar bone, she gasped and dug her nails into his back. He grunted and pounded her into the bed so hard causing the frame to graon under them and collapse.

She felt herself convulse her whole body seized benieth him, she though she was going to die. "Oh god!" She screamed suddenly. "Oh fuck! I'm going to.. I'm ganna.." and she did. Her hot wet core rippled around his shaft causing him to still his thrusts. So he could marvel and watch her face. When she went limp twitching slightly from the aftershocks of it he continued vowing to giver her at least one more before he had his.

When he started thrusting again he changed their positiong slightly, from tradional missionary to altered missionairy. Where on of her legs was on his shoulder while the other remained at his hip. She started writing again. Panting heavily she felt the pressure growing again inside her. "Ohnohnohnohno" whith each resounding oh no the pitch of her voice got higher, sweat poured from their skin as the both reach on last humungus climax together.

She arched her back and he cursed loudly. She could feel his hot seed pouring into her and he rode his orgasm and contiued to pound into her. He suddenly fell limp on her. Both breathing heavily. "That.. That was... mmmazing.." She mumbled into his long black hair. "Yea..." he mumbled almost incoherantly and rolling off the top of her. Becky started to get up to try and leave maybe because she knew nothing would come of this. He was a jock in high school. Football players weren't intereted in anything more than ass.

As she got up he grabbed her arm. "Don't leave me... please Bec..." She looked at him and saw vulnerability there in his eyes. She sighed and laid down next to him where he wrapped his arms around her and tucked her head benieth his chin. They remain silent for a few minutes. "Thanks for drying your self before you got in my bed..." his chest rumbled softly. "I appricate that..." She huffed suddenly this is the most emotion she's ever felt ans yanked her self up and turned on the light.

"Did you intend for this to happen? Did you pay my taxi to  leave me there stranded?" She felt the blood rush to her face. She was so stupid! He started laughing deep belly laughs that would have made her smile if she wasn't so... so... upset right now. "Sure I did, because I'm a cruel man who wants to have sex with lots of hot random women who are so wet and cold their lips are blue..." Sarcasm was dripping from each word.

"Then why did you want too..." Her voice small she amde a hand gesture. Andrew sighed and pulled her to him once more. "Because I've wanted to to since freshman year in high school. I liked you some much because you were so differnt.. But you resisted me. I suppose because you thought i was some kind of man whore." His eye's were angry slits as he assested her.

"Your trying to tell me you never has sex with any one?" He shook his head, "No, but I've only had sex with one girl and she was nothing comapared to you, I..." He stopped and stared at the bed sheet. Right in the place where he slammed him self into her the first time. There on his white sheet was a small puddle of blood. he stared at it as if it would go away with his jaws open slightly.

Becky turned to see what he's looking at and saw the spot, she was so embarressed her whole milky pale body turned pink. Andrew jerked his head into her direction and growled like a feral animal. The comforter started to pitch in his more southern area. "Listen here woman, please tell n]=me that wasn't your first time, and your not blushing your just really hot.." She squeaked and turned pinker if that was possible.

"That wasn't my first time and I'm not blushingI'mjusthot..." she said quickly and in a very small almost child like voice. Andrew groaned and covered his eye's with his arms. "That so fucking hot, but now I have to wait at least a littl ebit so nI dont hurt you... Ohmigod! I didn't use protection..." She sighed. "That's fine... totally worth it." His tent twitched. "If you get any fucking hotter I'ma rape you." Becky smiled wickedly. "You can't rape the willing." Then she leaped out of bed in a dead run.

She could hear him trampling behind her. In one rainey day her world went from plain to excelent.

The End

Note: Please comment I feel there's a certain element missing from this story but I'm not sure what. Please clarify in the comments secontion.