Home coming

Rose is what one would consider your average 20 something wife, your average 20 something mother. Except for more then 5 yrs of her marriage she hasn't seen her husband. He's gone undercover over seas. John is about 6'3 230 lbs. broad chest and shoulders, slim waist, swimmers legs, and fantastic buns. Every girls best wet dream. She always thought she was lucky. She wasn't the best catch, heavy hips, colorless hair, round face, glasses. Luckily for her it wasn't her body her husband married her for it was what he called her beautiful personality. What she didn't know was that he absolutly adord her body as well. he would brag to his friends that he got the whole package. Our story starts now.

It's Rose and Johns 8th wedding anniversry. She sent the kids to her mothers, John didn't even get to meet Eliza. Thier 5yr old daughter. Thier 7yr old son John Jacob doesn't even remember him. Rose had been moping around the house all day, in her and Johns room since she dropped the kids off earlier. She has a mini fridge and a toilet in her room, since it's a master suit, she doesnt have to go into her hallway.

Most of the day had constisted of reading romance novels days dreamin and cryin. 5yrs is so long. She doesn't even know if he's coming back to them. She hasn't even heard from in this whole time. He didn't even know about Eli. While reading another emma holly and sobbing painfulling into her pillow, the electric goes out, as if a fuse blew, or the breaker flipped. She wraps a robe around her, and grumbers her way down the stairs. It's only 9:30 at night, but its still pitch black.

She fumbles her way down the stairs, and she rips the closet door open and struggels to find the fashlight. No such luck. Stumped about the missing flash light, she continued to stumble down the basement stairs. Rose falls, but before she can hit the bottom, before she can die, or even tumble down one single stair, huge muscular arms wrap around her, and instead of the expected bucking under her weight they hold firm and strong.

She shrieks and starts clawing at this stranger. What if he cut the lights? Was he going to rape her? The thought of him violating her... sort of turned her on. NO! she thought flailing around in his arms scratching and biting every bit of skin she can reach. She was married to John. There's no other man on the planet that can satisfy her like John. No other man on this earth that knows her  body like John. 

She swings her knee up catching him directly down below. HA! He dropped her, and she scramble to her feet and ran up the stairs, slamming the door behind her. She continues around the main stair case and runs to her bed room, she didn't think about the front door standing wide open, or the large pile of shadow next to it. She was paniced. A strange individual was in her house. What should she do?

Before she could make a desicion her bedroom door slammed open and bounced off the wall. As soon and Random Man entered her room Lighting struck and she sank quickly to her knees. Gasping for airs, and emotions so heavy fought its way up her throat. She sobbed, and trembled violently and Random Man approached her. He grabbed her by the hair and flung her ruthlessly onto the large king sized bed. Her robe tore open, He shoved away the used tissues and books.

She squealed in pain as the hair was ripped from her scalp, crawling up her body, he too was trembling Violently. "Rosie..." he murmured before crashing his lips ferosiouly into hers, she jerked from having not man kiss her since John. But that didn't matter any more. Heat traveled from her toes of which curled to her core, up her stomach into her super sensitive breasts, across her shoulders , and up her neck into her face.

He doesn't take care to make sure she was wet, he just wanted to be inside her. His large hands grasped her panties and he tears them away from her. He keeps his arm wrapped around her body as he unzips him self. He doesnt even remove his pant or underwear. he leans up on his knees seizing her legs and spredding then so wide her legs are knees are paralel with her shoulders.

With one intense thrust he's inside her. The tension in the room was so thick you could cut it. he doesn't move for a few seconds, Rose whimpers. He starts thrusting so hard the head board slams into the wall. Lightining strikes and his eye's hot, and smoldering are staring straight at her.

Rose arches her back and tries to get away. He grasps her thigh and ankle so tightly it hurts. he keeps pounding his way into her, dust falls from cracks in the ceiling. She gasps as the pressure starts to build inside her. She starts to pant, sweat drips from his brow. he begins to grunt. His delisious butt muscles flex. She grips him now as if the pleasure is so intense she need to hold on. She squeezes her eyes shut, then suddenly stars burst into color behind her lids. her whole body begins to shudder, and tighten. he stops and growles "Not yet women I'm not done yet."

A part of the head board has broken the wall as he continues to slam into her. He stops suddenly and flips her over, she's now on her hands and knees. Her arms can barely hold her. He wraps his big hand up in her hair and tugs her head back so he can watch her face. There's a mirror next them, and he's been watching him self fuck this women. His legs begin to quiver and shake under the pressure, he almost doesnt make it to her second orgasm until suddenly she tightened up again and screamed out this time. So he went with her.

they flopped down onto the bed she curles her self around him. He holds her ever so tight. "happy anniversery Rosie..." She sighs. "I love you John, I've missed you so much.... Damn you I'm going to be so sore tomarrow..."

The End!!