Cody snorted.

"What?" asked Ally.

"Poo? Are you serious?"

"Yes."

"Well, maybe it looks like poo, but it is edible poo, so make sure he eats it."

Ally nodded and then she attempted to give the spoonful of mashed up apple/poo to Mason, and he decided to have a little bit of fun and muck around. He didn't open his mouth and he fussed around a bit as Ally tried to feed him the food.

Ally then looked at her brother, "he doesn't like it."

"Well," replied Cody, "you did call it poo in front of him."

"So?"

"So, he is learning words."

Ally groaned.

"Show him that it is good," said Cody.

"How?" asked Ally.

"Eat some."

"That's disgusting."

"The sacrifices we have to make."

Ally groaned, and then she took a spoonful of the disgusting food.

"There, Mason," she struggled, "nice."

That was disgusting.

Ally gagged.

Ally then dipped the spoon in once more, and she tried to feed Mason again. But Mason still fussed around, and he even pushed the spoon away with his hand.

"Cody," Ally whined at her brother, "he won't do it."

Cody then walked over and he placed his coffee on the table before he took the spoon from Ally with the food on it.

"Here, buddy," he said, "it's good."

Mason looked away from his father.

"Mason," said Cody, "look at me."

Mason didn't make eye contact with his father.

Cody then tickled Mason on the cheek, "look at me, mate."

Mason giggled as he was tickled and he finally looked at his father. So Cody tried to fee him some food, but he still didn't take it.

And then Cody did something that happened.

He made his eyes wide as though he was excited, and he pointed to the roof, "ooh, look!"

Mason fell for the little trick as he looked up to the door, and his mouth dropped open. Then Cody was able to stick the food in his mouth, and Mason swallowed it, looking satisfied.

"Not so bad, hey, buddy?" said Cody.

Cody then dipped the spoon in the food once more and then offered it to Mason. Mason took it with no hesitation and, pretty soon, the whole serving of baby food was finished, and Mason's belly was full as he was placed in the lounge room to play with his toys.

"Not so hard, was it, Ally?" Cody smirked at his little sister.

"You're hid dad, so you know what to do," replied Ally.

"And you have watched me do it all the time. You should know what to do."

"Well, I don't."

"Well, you do now."

Ally groaned, and then she went to her room to go and get dressed for the day. She looked in Cody and Jade's room and she saw that Jade was seated on the end of her bed, slightly hunched over, and clutching her stomach at the same time. Ally was worried, so she knocked on the door and when Jade noticed that someone was there, she quickly straightened herself up.