Chapter 2 'What's it gonna be?'

<please ignore my iPad stuff on picture>
Dipper's POV
I was getting away from the bubble; from Mabel..
"Dipper!" I heard a hoarse voice say.
"Grunkle Stan!" I exclaimed. I ran towards him, happy to see him alright..
"Dipper, do you know where Mabel is?" He asked. I paused.. Of course he wants Mabel. I kept my cool though.
I pointed where. "In that bubble..."
"Thanks" and he ran off. He stopped. "Aren't you coming?"
"No.. She's not going say anything more to me.." I said.
He shrugged and ran as fast as he could..
"Well, well, well, well, well, well! Puppet! What are you doing all alone! I'll help you! If you want! Tell you all the secrets of the universe! And I'll smash your computer! AHAHAHAHHA! Ah come kid... Can't you take a joke? Oh... Big sister being mean to you Pine Tree? My freaks won't treat you the same! You can join with your birthmark!" He yelled acting excited...
"Come on! I'll show you the place!" Bill lifted me up from the ground, and we went to the fearamind...
"Maybe I'll set your uncle free!"
He brought me to the place...
"AHEM. Everyone I would like to introduce you to Pine Tree! He's a freak! I mean look at his birthmark!"
I heard several 'Oooo...'s and 'Ahhh...'s...
"HE'S PERFECT, BILL!!" I heard someone yell.
"Aw, man... Dude... Really?"
"Really what?"
"First you bring your British accent over here, and second you use my party guests for your game!"
"I'm sorry Bill...."
"Pine Tree.. I would like you to take this offer... You join my group of freaks.. And we'll leave and never return!"
"I... Unnn... I... I.... I need to consider it first..." I said weakly..
"Okay! Well, I'll make sure you're not wanted from the henchbats! I'll set your Uncle free too!" I saw him snap his fingers and a golden statute came and vanished... It was Ford..
"One thing, Pine Tree, none of your family can see you..."
"Okay..."
"Bye Pine Tree!

~End Of Chapter 2~