Chapter 22

Abi POV

Last pic from visit!!!!!!! Gonna miss him @iamabakedpotato

I posted the picture of Caleb and I from earlier today as we waited for the plane to come. My mom had picked me up at 11:00, right before Caleb started his baseball game. Annie said she would text me as soon as there was more information about the "Syd Thing". Annie said that she and her family were also going to LA today for some YouTube stuff, so both of our phones would be on airplane mode for a while. I always hated the day I had I go home from a vacation... It means that I have to leave a place I actually enjoyed to go back to the boring reality that is my life. I guess I don't hate school as much as some kids... I go and deal with it, like most people, but on the first day of school this year, some kid filled out one of those "Get To Know You" papers, and all of his answers were anti-school. I like learning and reading, though... Just not for a grade.

When we got on the plane, I put my headphones on, and did my homework which was reading.

Caleb POV

As soon as the game ended, we all got in the car to go to LA. I checked Instagram and saw that Abi posted a picture of us. I commented "😘" even though I figured that Abi had already gotten on the plane to go home. I was pretty exited to go to LA. I liked LA even though we went there all the time.

I wished that Abi could stay longer. I had so much fun with her. The only problem was Syd. I wished she never got mad about Abi. I wished she never had a crush on me in the first place. I wished we could just me friends...

But I regret nothing.