Chapter 1

Caleb's POV:

"Hey guys, so we're about to do our meet and greet here in Chicago, at the Water Tower Place. I'm actually really exited for this meet and greet, I don't really know why..." I said into the camera. Today, we were having a meet and greet in Chicago. Hayley and Annie were mostly exited to go to the American Girl Doll Store. I didn't mind watching them go crazy for an 18 Inch doll dressed like it's stuck in World War II. I honestly didn't know how you played with dolls from The Great Depression and the 70s together. Is it supposed to be time travel or something? I try not to think about it, but there was something about this meet and greet that I had an exited feeling about.

We drove in the parking garage, and we parked next to a red 2009 convertible. As we got out, Mom started to film Hayley walking through the garage. Hayley started talking about how "nervoucited" she was. Nervoucited was a made up word that was a mix of nervous and excited.

After Hayley and Annie talked, Mom put the camera on me. "Are you going to go shopping?" She asked. "I don't know..." I said in my trademark voice. "Are you exited for the meet and greet?" Mom asked. I was used to her asking me questions in front of the camera like this. "Yeah," I told her. "Are you going to get a girlfriend?" Mom jokingly asked. "What?" I asked. "Just kidding!" Mom said laughing. "Well a bunch of girl comment 'Oh Caleb, your so hot' and 'Caleb, are you single?' on his Instagram pictures," Annie said. "Really?" Dad asked. "Yeah it's hilarious!" Annie said. "Caleb loves it, don't you?" Mom asked. "I dunno," I said in a regular voice. "C'mon," Mom said. I rolled my eyes. I didn't mind the attention from 11 year old girls, but- I don't know- maybe I wanted to find an actual girlfriend sometime. I wouldn't mind a fan, just as long as she had a nice, friendly, and funny personality. I don't care about looks, but every 13 year old notices them.

When we got to the area where we were having the meet and greet, all of the fans cheered. I smiled and waved at the crowd, but one girl stood out. She had a black and white Addidas tank top on. She had a turquoise flannel tied around her waist with black athletic shorts and gold Addidas shoes. Her lips were a bright pink, and her red/blonde hair was perfectly straight. She was pretty, and I knew this was what I was excited for.

Abi POV

"Thank you so much, Mom!" I told my mom. We had traveled 3 hours just to meet these 3 kids. My mom was so confused on the idea that a family could vlog their day, no matter how boring it was, and I thought my videos were worse. I was an aspiring YouTuber, but I always had the world's worst lighting. I held the rainbow loom bracelets I had made for each of them (Annie's matches her Coral Girl's Leotard, Caleb's matched his baseball uniform, and Hayley had a matching one for her and an American Girl Doll), as they all walked out. As soon as they got in front of the white sheet used as a background, they started the meet and greet.

I waited in line to meet Bratayley for about an hour, and it was finally time. "Hi! I'm Abi!" I said excitedly to Hayley, Annie, and Caleb. Calm down... they're just kids, like you, I thought to myself. I gave Annie and Hayley a hug, Heck, I even gave Caleb a hug. It was different with Caleb. My heat was already doing backflips for just meeting Bratayley, but I felt happy and stupid... like a girl in love, but I wasn't in love with him. I smiled for the picture, gave all of them little rainbow loom bracelets, and told them thank you.

And I thought that was it...