Chapter 8

Abi POV

I was shocked.

I was dating Caleb.

I was a little confused, though. When the kids at my school date, they don't actually "date". Sure, they go to football games together and they post #mcm or #wcw pictures on Instagram, but that's pretty much it. I thought it was kinda stupid. I never knew when you started actually dating. Now, I don't care.

I'm dating Caleb.

When I told my mom, she was crazy exited, yet precautions. She wanted to know his mom's number, so they could actually know each other. She also wanted to know how were we going to tell YouTube we were dating. "We might do it over FaceTime... we would do it in person, but... we can't" I told her. Mom nodded. "Okay..." I told her thank you, and went in my room to text Caleb.

Abi (Me): My mom needs your Mom's phone number... she wants to like ACTUALLY know ur mom

Caleb: K its 555-4234

Abi (Me): Can u tell her that's she's going 2 txt her?

Caleb: Ya

Caleb POV

I went down and told my mom about Abi's mom. "I saw her in Chicago... she looked trustworthy," she said. "Abi is, and I'm sure her mom is fine... most people who leak numbers aren't parents," I told her. "You don't know that... Just kidding... I did talk to her a tiny bit at the meet and greet," Mom said. "You did?" I asked. "Caleb, I talk to people at meet and greets, I don't just supervise you and your sisters," Mom assured. I smiled. I was glad my mom was ok with me giving her number away. I was always scared that one of our phone numbers was going to get leaked . I was always afraid that someone would find where we live and leak that too. I was always afraid that people would stalk us and try to break in to our house. Luckily, we were very private about our information. We've never said our last name or the state we live in, and I'd like to keep it that way.

Because

Soon

When Abi and I tell YouTube we're dating

I'll be glad

It'll be hard

For people

To get mad

At us.