Laughing matters

WARNING: THIS STORY FEATURES SCENES OF "DUBIOUS CONSENT". YES, I'M ALSO IN DISBELIEF THAT I HAVE TO DO THIS, BUT APPARENTLY SOME PEOPLE FEEL THAT BECAUSE THE MAIN CHARACTER DIDN'T SAY "I GIVE YOU PERMISSION TO STICK YOUR COCK INSIDE MY ASS" THAT IT'S RAPE. IT'S NOT, JUST IN CASE YOU ARE STILL ON THE FENCE ABOUT IT. CONSENT ISN'T ALWAYS VERBAL, JUST LAYING THAT OUT THERE. READ ONLY IF YOU'RE MATURE ENOUGH TO UNDERSTAND THIS. THANK YOU AND GO FORTH WITH YOUR KINKY SELVES.

Chanyeol doesn't remember when it started, or even how. All he knows is that it's now become a permanent annoyance in his life. He can't escape it, no matter what he does or how hard he try's. He can't get away from the word, that one fucking word, uttered from that small puppyish monster daily. It follows him around all day, mocking him, taunting him.

It started out as a joke for Baekhyun, one little flirty over-exaggerated wink and that one word falling from the little shits mouth and it was born. All it took was a room full of laughs for Baekhyun to hook his annoyingly pretty little fingers into and squeeze the damn life out of it.

Chanyeol doesn't find it funny, in fact it pisses him off, with the way the little shit flaunts around here, swaying his hips, and asserting unearned confidence. The little sassy bitch irks Chanyeol and he wants nothing more than to screw that damn attitude out of the brat more and more as each day goes on.

But Chanyeol keeps all of this internalized, remaining professional and seemingly indifferent to the situation. Even when Baekhyun makes a crack at his expense and calls him by that fucking word, the one fucking word... Chanyeol keeps his cool.

Chanyeol has a business to run, and he can't just grab his employees and fuck them into the nearest surface just to teach them a lesson. It would, one: be unsanitary and they can't loose their A+ from the health department, and two: everyone loves Baekhyun and no doubt would be on the puppy's side, if he chooses to take it to HR.

So Chanyeol sits and stews, he lets the anger, frustration, and need burn away in his gut, carefully hidden from the rest of his employees. Even Kyungsoo, his buisneas partner has no idea of Chanyeol's secret desire to wreck the little pink haired pixie.

This is why, his team thinks it's safe to leave Baekhyun alone with Chanyeol one evening to finish closing the restaurant... Gods, were they wrong.

........

Chanyeol's just putting the final touches on his freshly cleaned work area, when an annoyingly cute and smirking Baekhyun walks in, untying his apron from his perfectly full hips. "well, i'm done for the night, unless there's anything else you need from me..." Baekhyun's smirk deepens as he adds a curt "daddy"

Chanyeol rolls his eyes and continues polishing the shiny silver metal of his prep table. Gods, what he'd give to bend the boy over it. "just go, Baekhyun"

Baekhyun chuckles and saunters over to Chanyeol, standing next to him, leaning against the table Chanyeol is currently trying to keep all of his focus on "oh come on, daddy. Don't be like that, i just want to help you" he comments, running his finger up the muscular masterpiece that is his boss's arm.

Chanyeol stops his movements and stands up straight, trying to grasp any reasoning and logic left in his head "Baekhyun, you know i can fire you for sexual harassment just because of the things you say, do you really want to push it?"

Baekhyun's eyes widen and he drops his hand to his side "you know i'm just kidding right? i-i don't mean it"

"Then why say it, Baekhyun? What reason could you possibly have for calling me daddy?" Chayeol asks, the exhaustion clear in his voice, finally surfacing after such a long night.