Part 3

As you opened the door you find the opposite of what you want to see, a person standing there and not just any person, Austin with a bouquet of red roses in his hands. As soon as he stepped in the door he gave you a kiss and dropped the flowers, wrapped his arms around you and said, "I am sorry I was here sooner, I know what it feels like; Vanessa you were there for me and now I am will be there for you.

Forever, Vanessa Ann Hudgens will you marry me?" he said once pulling away from you and getting down on one knee. Before you could say anything Austin takes out a dinosaur sized sliver diamond ring and attempts to piece it on my wedding figure.

"Where did you get this ring?" he said after pushing his ring half way up your figure.

"I have had it for years, I got it right after my High School Musical days," you said knowing he knew when I said that I meant after Zac and I publicly broke up but actually telling the truth since you and Zac decide to break up in the pubic eye which meant your High School Musical days were over.

"Well why is it on your wedding figure and why does it say love Zac?" he questioned. Your mind went blank, and all you could do was stare at the tear running down his check, the flowers that were just through outside and the ring that was resting on the floor. You had never told him about Zac's private relationship neither did you tell anyone else close to you and the same with Zac.

When Ashley introduced us it was because she wanted you to have a hot guy to rest on their arm without having to worry about girls getting on my nerves. He looked like Zac which you think she knew was a big thing to get you to move on but also you know she was trying to hep him launch his career by giving him a famous girlfriend.

Without coming up with anything else to say you blurted out "We need to break up!" Then like a cheetah ran back upstairs to Zac.