Part 1

Imagine you were on the phone with your mom finding out that your dad just past away.

As your conversation went on and on, the rainstorm got worst which was quite rare in California. Tears not only dropped outside but inside as well. Your heart stops you from calling your known shoulders only to make yourself invisible, dropping on your bed in your dark room only lit by the cloudy sky and reached underneath your pillow to find your bright sliver wedding ring. You read for the billionth time what was engrave into it many years ago before slipping it on your wedding figure "Because we can't is why I say do- Forever yours Zac."

You could not move forward in your career be part of more than a teen dream couple unless everyone else saw you as more than a Disney couple and to leave your load roaring temper behind, Zac and you  had to fake a break up.

"Vanessa, to the world we are known as Troy and Gabriella," Zac said honestly telling you what you already knew, holding your hands and looking into your chocolate brown eyes as the tide got closer to the land behind him outside the window as you sat beside each other on your white covered bed and waited in our hotel room for room service.

"I know they do and every girl has a crush on Troy Bolton or Zac Efron and that is why we are spending Thanksgiving weekend in a hotel room, because if any girl look at you because they have a crush on they man that played in High School Musical, 17 Again or Hairspray I get filled with anger, I want to punch them in the face.

Then just because I played a high school girl producers believe I can't play homeless girl or stripper," you said, leading into your blue-eyed boy friend. "We know what we need to do."

"I know but only for the public our personal life will still stay the same," he said looking into your brown eyes then grabbing your hand and running outside.

Knowing you and Zac could only communicate like spies, through secret phone calls or face time chats and not be seen anywhere together even at the famous High School Musical reunions and co star's weddings but your red eyes got darker since you could never be in his arms again without the paparazzi catching them.

Still sniffling you remove your phone from in your pocket and dial 908-683-4755 and wait.

"Hey Sweet Heart," Zac whispered.