The beginning

I was going on the bus and when I got on I was listening to music and then we stopped at his bus stop his name was Lucas. He was the one I liked he already knows I like him. But me and him would never talk to each other at least I had my best friend her name is Alyssa. She helped me through everything and she was always there for me when I needed her. Oh I didn't tell you my name is Riley. Lucas had a best friend and they would mostly talk all the time. His name was Louis and we don't talk that much ether. Me and Louis used to date but now I have a crush on his best friend. We all used to talk and tell funny jokes to but it all changed. When I got a crush on his best friend and when I told him I don't know what he was thinking about after words. I wouldn't talk to him because I thought he was mad at me. The same when Lucas found out I thought he was mad at me also. Know we are at school and I have to go through another day of not talking to Lucas. "Hey Riley" said Alyssa "Hey" I replied back. "So what where you thinking about" she asked "Nothing really just don't understand why they won't talk to us" I said back. "You know you can talk about it to me" she said "I know i'm just not in the mood to" I said back. So we walked into the auditorium where you can't talk. A few minutes later we left to go to are first class.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Know it is third period were me and Alyssa have the two guys in are class. "How do you do these each day not talking to Lucas" Alyssa said. "I don't know I just sit here and talk to you" I said. "Wow I am surprised you can do that everyday" she said. "I do think about it but it's to hard" I replied. Class was starting and the teacher pick on people to read. Louis went first, then Alyssa, next Lucas, and last was me. I was scared to read because Louis and Lucas were right there in front of me. But I read the chapter we were on.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~I was in home room waiting for the bell to ring to go home. The bell doesn't ring in till 2:50. When it rang I want to the bus and waiting for Alyssa. "Hey" she said "Hey" I replied back "What's up" she said "Nothing just listening to music" I replied. So I was on the bus going home. When I got home I called my friend Maya. "Hey Maya" I said "Hey girl what's up" she said "Well nothing how about you" I replied "Nothing much ether" she said. So we talk for a while into she had to get off the phone. I also texted Alyssa when I was home. Alyssa and Maya would cheer me up when I was sad. I was getting bullied by people it was so annoying.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Characters are:
Alyssa
Maya
Lucas
Louis
And
Riley