t w e n t y - t h r e e

Start from the beginning

   "No it's Gilinsky." I replied.

    "Oh hey." She said with a hint of excitement.

   "I miss you! Please come back." I pleaded.

   "Jack I, I can't. I miss you too it's just emotionally straining for me to be there with you purposely and continually hurting me. I seriously can't do it anymore. Jack I fucking love you and every time you hurt me your making me feel stupid for falling for you. As much as I want to be in your arms right now I just can't." She said with her voice getting shaky.

"I-" I started.

"Bye Jack." She sighed before hanging up.

Tears escaped my eyes.

"I love you too." I whispered to myself before throwing Johnson's phone back to him.

  "You good bro?" Johnson asked.

  No I'm not fucking 'good'

"Yeah I just need to be by myself right now!" I said before grabbing a bottle of vodka and walking out the bus.

I don't understand why I'm feeling like this. It's like a mix of emptiness, depression, and the feeling of craving her.

  I just want her next to me, I want her in my presence. I want her in my arms. I need her.

I kept thinking as I continuously kept taking swigs of the bottle.

My vision started becoming more blurry as I started loosing my balance.

I got a notification and it had nothing to do with Kat but it somehow reminded me about her.

  I typed in her user and cried when I saw her last tweet. It's obvious it's about me.
(A/N it's what she tweeted in chapter 22)

I just fucking want her! So I called her.

  Three rings and she picked up.

"Kat I need you! I love you! I'm a fucking mess without you. Baby please forgive me I'm so fucking sorry, I just need you with me by my side. I don't want to do anything unless your with me. Just fucking forgive me and I swear I'll never hurt you again!" I slurred as my eyes began to water.

  "Jack, I can't." She sighed.

"Please!" I begged.

"I'm sorry." She said before hanging up.

I threw the empty bottle of vodka on the ground due to anger.

  Johnson and everyone else started calling my phone but I didn't give a FÜCK so I turned it off.

  I didn't want to feel anything I wanted this feeling to go away. So I went to a gas station to go buy some whiskey when I saw a couple of fans.

   I didn't want them to see me like this but it was pretty obvious that I was drunk.

   "Daddy, you look so fucking sexy drunk." Fuck, Kat used to call me that.

   "Really?" I slurred while snaking my hands down the brunette girls waist.

  I didn't like her, but I just needed something to get my mind off Kat. Something to make this feeling go away.

   "Babe why don't you come with me and we can have some fun." I said while smirking.

  "I'm not gonna leave my friends." she said forcing a laugh.

  "Oh damn that sucks because I really wanted to fuck you." I said looking her up and down.

  "Okay then let's go!" She said grabbing my hands.

  Fuck she's a slut. How could she just give herself to me that easily? I don't care, I want to fuck her and make this feeling go away.

   I wrapped my arms around her shoulder as we walked into the bus.

"Bro what the fuck we thought you were dead!" Nash yelled.

"Who's this?" Ella asked looking pissed.

"My friend!" I slurred.

"Are you drunk?" Johnson asked me looking worried?

"Chill I'm fine, just let me go and fuck the brains out of this girl." I said starting to get pissed at all the sudden questions.

"No what the fuck! Your not doing that to Kat!" Hayes yelled.

"Yo shut the fuck up! She fucking left me, I loved her and this is my way of dealing with it." I yelled back.

"By doing the same shit you did to get her to leave?" Matt asked.

"You all need to find some chill!"  I said snaking my hand up the girls shirt.

"This isn't healthy." Nate said.

"Fuck off!" I slurred while stumbling past them and going into the man cave with the girl.