"Do you regret it?" I asked softly.

He cleared his throat again and sat up straighter, tightening his grip on the wheel. "I think about it almost everyday, actually. I think about what might have happened had I stayed with music. I wonder where I could've gotten. Maybe gotten a record deal or something, I don't know." He switched lanes and put one hand down.

"I think I can see you as a singer. On stage in motorcycle jackets and leather, millions of girls screaming your name." I smiled.

He smiled too. "Sounds fun. But I don't think I could do it. I think the pressure would get to me. I'd flake out and run home."

I turned to him. "With the right people, you would get through it." I put my hand on his.

"With the right life, I could get through anything." He took his hand away and turned down a road.

*****

"We're out out gas?!" I screamed.

"I guess! The car's not moving is it?!" I stepped out of the car and put my hands in the air.

"Well," I said as he stepped out of the car. "This is just a bloody disaster!!" I started pacing. I could not believe this.

"Calm down," he started. He put his hand on my shoulder. Oh, dear lord. "There's a cabin up that hill with a truck by the side of it. We'll walk halfway or til it's dark, camp out, then walk the rest of the way in the morning and see if they have any spare gas." I sighed. "Okay? It's gonna be fine, Niall." He slightly shook both my shoulders.

"Do you have any blankets or heavy coats?" I asked walking back to the car.

He pointed to the trunk. "I might have a couple blankets in the trunk." I opened the trunk. Wonderful. One. Blanket. I pulled it out. "Uh, Zayn?"

 "Well, we'll just have to share then, won't we?" He smiled and winked. I looked down. Boner, not now! He laughed and I started walking. I turned around to realize he wasn't next to me, but behind me at the car.

"What are you doing?" I questioned.

"Well, we can't just leave my car here." He said as-a-matter-of-factly. My eyes bulged.

"You mean, push your car up that hill? Zayn, I can't. I have asthma, it will murder me." I explain.

"Niall, I get that, but I can't just leave it here."

"Zayn, we're leaving it here. We'll walk back with the gas when we get it, okay?" I began to walk. I turned around to see him struggling. "Zayn.."

"Help me, man. Please." He used those entrancing eyes again.

"God dammit, Zayn." I stormed back to the car and help him push it.

"Thank you.." He said like a little kid. That's adorable.

"Yeah, yeah. Have I ever told you you're a massive pain in the arse?" I smiled and continued to push the car.

"Not yet, but I have a feeling you'll be saying that a lot." He winked and I blushed. "Are you blushing?!" he said smiling.

"No!" I quickly covered up. "My face is red from the murder that is pushing this car up. I have asthma, I get tired fast." Phew. Nice play.

"Uh-huh.." he said with a smile. I hit him with my hip. He hit me back. "Stop that, we gotta get it up there." He said laughing.

We pushed for what seemed like hours. At first we were just making small talk, but as the higher we got, the less we talked. I could barely breathe, but I didn't want to seem like a pussy, so I didn't show it. But I couldn't help it anymore. I was going to die.

"Zayn..Zayn....Zayn hold up. I can't. I can't." I said putting one hand on my chest, clutching the fabric.

He stopped. "Whoa, whoa, you okay? You gonna pass out?" I nodded in response.

"Well, let's just get the car up the ledge and we'll camp. It's getting really dark anyway, okay? Can you do it? He held my chin. I nodded 'okay' again. "Alright, almost there." We walked up a little more and I could feel my throat closing up. I pushed the car over the ledge and collasped on the grass. I couldn't move, I felt lifeless.

"Get my....inhaler." I barely said. He felt around my pockets for my inhaler. It felt nice considering I was close to death. He got to my back pocket, grazing my butt, and found the inhaler. He gave it to me and I could breathe again. I took slow breaths now.

"God, that scared me. I thought I lost you." he sat down next to me.

I began to speak but my head suddenly felt dizzy. He must have noticed because he showed concern. "You okay?"

I shook my head. "My head," I whined. "Its killing me. I feel really dizzy." I was now slightly crying.

"Hey, hey..." He took me in his arms and laid me into the grass. "It's okay, I got you, don't cry." He put the blanket over both of us. He curled up next to me in a spooning position. He was so warm. So inviting. "This okay?" He asked.

"Perfect." I managed to say. I curled up next to him and fixed the blanked more. We were now entertwined under the blanket. His hands on my chest, his legs over and under mine. It felt..right. The world stopped for a second, I swear. I was so happy. His free hand was used to rub my back. He started to sing to me softly.

Give me love like never before,

'Cause lately I've been craving more.

And it's been a while but i still feel the same,

Maybe I should let you go

You know I'll fight my corner,

And that tonight I'll call ya,

After my blood, is drowning in alcohol...

He kissed my ear and I fell asleep.

What did you think, let me know? xxA