Abuse (warning: this story contains some violence)

2 years

2 Fucking years

That is how long I have been in a relationship with this man.

I remember the first time he hit me. There was so much hate in the slap he delivered to my right cheek. The mark remained for the whole day, each finger mark stung deeply into my skin. He pushed me to the ground, kicking me in the stomach over and over...... I could feel each imprint from his foot kneed into my skin. Blood dripped from my mouth, I grew blind in my right eye and the smell of salty copper filled my nose. The next day he treated my to gentle sex. He kept apologizing, each thrust was gentle and every kiss was passionate. He caressed my skin softly, touching the burning skin mark's with the utmost care.

"I'm so sorry, so sorry. Please forgive me....I never want to hurt you again" His tears dripped onto my face. I stared into his face and smiled sweetly. "I forgive you" I sighed sweetly onto his lips. After sex, he kissed me all over, asking if I would shower with him. The hot water melted his sweat and cum off my body, the smell of his mint spring soap bouncing off the tiled walls. His hands were warm as he washed every part of my body with the bar of soap. I turned my head away from him as he washed a most painful bruise on my lower back.

He slept next to me every night, wrapping his hands around my waist. It was as if he were trying to protect me "from what?" I often wondered. I wiggled out of his embrace. My feet touched the ground softly as I walked into the kitchen. I poured a cup of water from the sink, taking small sips. My blood boiled, the water was not cooling me down. I exploded, the cup of water shattered in my hands, leaving splinters of glass in my skin.

Footsteps rounded the corner. "Eiji, Eiji are you okay?" His concerned voice wrapped around me. I turned to him and smiled.

"I'm fine Victor"

I let him ease me to the couch. He grabbed a wet towel and began to lightly dab away at the blood. "Eiji, you can't keep doing this! you hurting yourself, why do you ke-" I snatched my hand from him. Looking deep into his chocolate brown eyes, I begin to lick the blood off. He stared dumbfounded, gripping the towel with both hands now,

"Eiji, why do you keep doing this? I- I don't like watching you get hurt" I stroked his face, leaving my bloody hand print on his cheek.

"I never forgot you know" I smiled " The day you beat me with all your strength " I watched as his skin turned pale, the blood draining from his face. "I won't let you forget...how painful that was for me. I want you to look at me and feel that regret" I leaned down and kissed his blue lips.

"The bruises are still there you know " I gripped onto his shirt, pulling him into me. I forced his kiss.

"I could call the police on you. They'll lock you away and you won't see the sunlight for years" I cried out as he pushed me down onto the floor. The feel of his teeth sinking into my flesh, leaving trails of hot breath down my body. I moaned as he ripped off my shirt, slipping his warm tongue over my chest. "I'll find a new lover, someone who is overprotective " I gasped as his teeth scraped across my nipples

"ha ha, Oh god the pain I felt that day was enormous. Your sneakers dug into my skin, leaving black and blue bruises all over. I coughed up so much blood..you were asleep so I doubt you heard me.. " I laughed as he bit down on my skin, drawing blood. I trembled in excitement as his tears dripped, he pulled my length out my pants.

"Ha ha -ah. Oh man...you should have saw how the cuts you gave me bleed, it was so so painful. I will admit your massages have helped the mental pain" I shuddered as he stuffed the throbbing cock into his mouth. Watching him cry and blow me, his tears and drool mixing with my fluids made me breathless.

"Ah,I have a broken rib you know? It hurts like crazy. I discovered it while I was sitting down, feeling around my pain ridden chest." He removed the cock from his mouth, begging me to stop. "Please stop talking about it...I-I'm begging you.." I smiled down at his tearful face. This is what I wanted, his usual calm, collected face drenched in tears and guilt ridden. The sight of his face made me cum, the drops hitting his face.

"Ah yes, that's it Victor, that's the face I want to see you make. I don't care if we never have gentle sex again....right now I want to see your suffering face. When you look at me..do you feel horrible Do you?" I screamed loudly as I threw my arms around him. He whimpered as I sucked the skin covering his collar bone, leaving a red spot. I let my tongue trail up his neck, licking under his chin with soft delicate strokes.

"ugh. Eiji..pl-please stop" He moaned as I slid my hands down into his pants. Grabbing his shaft, I slowly moved up and down, enjoying the sexy whimpers he gave me. I moved faster, earning his low sounding grunt as he released the sticky semen all over my hands. His crying grew softer, resulting in just a steady quite tear fall.

"Oh Victor, Victor!" I made him pull me close, wrapping myself in his strong arms. His tears dripped onto my face mixing with my own. "Oh Victor, I'll never let you forget what you did to me..I'll make you remember and I'll force you to live while regretting it. Oh, were going to have so much fun!" I laughed excitedly digging my nails into his arms. He grunted softly as I adjusted myself so that I was sitting in his lap. 

Kissing his sot lips, stroking his skin.

"And If you ever leave me..."Leaning in close to his ears I whispered softly

"I'll make you regret ever meeting me" I nipped his ear playfully.

I love victor, so much. How could I ever let him leave me?

Especially since he's the one who broke me and made me into who I am.

Its short I know

Its crappy I now

but I thought I should update so you clams don't hate me

sooo

Yeaah......