Naruto Vs Goku

Naruto was walking in the forest with Hinata. Then all of a sudden they saw this purple portal. It was glowing. All of a sudden this black haired guy comes walking out the portal. HEY WHO THE HECK ARE YOU!! says Naruto. WHO ARE YOU!!! says Goku. I said it first, says both of them. I'm Naruto Uzamaki! Believe it! Remember it! Says Naruto. My name is Goku. Says Goku. Hinata get out of here now. says Naruto. I won't leave you Nar-. JUST GET OUT OF HERE NOW!!!! Naruto interrupted. Hinata ran into the Hidden Leaf Village crying. So Naruto, says Goku I've heard rumors about you. You've save the Earth the a lot of times says Goku. I've always wanted to fight you. Well I heard rumors about you, too. You saved the Earth a lot of times, too. NARUTO UZAMAKI!!! I CHALLENGE YOU TO A FIGHT. Says Goku. Well if you want to fight me were gonna have to go somewhere else ya know. True. Hmmmmm they both thought about it. I KNOW!! Says Goku. Grab on my shoulder Uzamaki. You got it! Says Goku. Goku teleported to a place where people were screaming with excitement. THE MARTIAL ARTS TOURNAMENT!!!! The owner Hercule said hey pal. And who's this you got here. His name is Naruto Uzamaki. Well go on in. Says Hercule. Goku and Naruto picked a ball with a number on it. Then they stepped to the side and waited for their turn. Number 6 stand on stage please. Says the announcer.  THAT'S ME!! Says Naruto. He stepped on the stage ( bout a week ago week ago ) Just kidding. He stepped on the stage bravely. Number 3 stand on stage please. Okay, that's me. Say's Goku. Begin!! Naruto made the first move. Rasengan!!! Says Naruto. Boom. He smacks Goku down. Did you just hit me with wind. Do you think that will defeat me. says Goku. Ka... Me... Ha... Me... HAAAA. Yells Goku. Naruto was gone! There was a log right there. Multi Shadow Clone Jutsu. says Naruto. What the. Let's get em. The Naruto gang jumped Goku. Haaaaaaaa. Goku's hair was yellow and straight up. He was a super sayain. Naruto's Clones disappeared. The real Naruto had red eyes like a fox, had sharp fangs, and two tails in the back of him. Naruto was two tails Kybuui. They clashed. MSB. says Goku ( Mini Spirit Bomb ). Rasengan. The whole stadium was almost blown off. Sage Mode, says Naruto. Haaaaaa. Yells Goku. Goku became a super sayain 4. Naruto kicks Goku up in the air. Naruto punches him down, but then Goku disappeared in back of Naruto. He punches Naruto down. Then Naruto yells, Super Sexy Jutsu!! 100 hot pretty girls were naked and standing in front of Goku. Goku's nose started bleeding real fast. Naruto went up to Goku and punched him up in the sky from the chin. Nar-Uto-Uza-Maki Barrage!!! Naruto slams Goku down on the floor. Then Goku created a big ball of energy. SPIRIT BOMB!!! Goku made sure he aimed at the sky and at Naruto. He unleashed it. BOOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Naruto's chakara was almost up. He wasn't done yet. He had one more trick up his sleeve. SIX PATHS!!!! Says Naruto. This is my final form says Naruto. Oh yeah. Wait till you see mine. says Goku HAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!! Goku powered up to a Super Sayain God Super Sayain. ( SSGSS ). The final showdown was about to begin. Naruto had one trick. One trick only, so he has to make this count. So did Goku. Goku made a big big big ball of energy. HUMONGOUS SPIRIT BOMB!!! HE YELLS. HUMONGOUS RASENGAN!!!! YELLS NARUTO. The two powers collided. This was about to determine who wins or who loses. BOOM!!! Smoke came out. Everyone was talking about who won and who loss. The smoke cleared up. Naruto was up and Goku was down. Pop goes the weseal!! The match was over. Naruto won!!!! Naruto lifted Goku up. That was a good fight Goku. I hope we meet again says Naruto. Me too says Goku. Goku went home. But Hinata and Chi Chi was arguing who is better. Naruto or Goku. That's going to be another epic match.

          Stay tuned for a epic book of....
            Hinata Vs Chi Chi