Chapter One / Gettin To Know

" And when it all comes down to it , you'll be my baby , and when it all comes down to it , boy me and you ah go so crazy ❤️ "

I never really thought this song would go global . Like it's really all over the world. Anyways, I'm Chanel Iman.
Yes , that was me singing that song and I wrote it myself . Most of these singers / rappers don't even write their own song. It's so crazy because then they take the credit for it. I can't deal.

But anyways I'm 21 years old . I'm in college. I go to Chicago State University. Yeah , I know . Not the best university but it once was . I'm skinny and I'm kind of tall like 5'5. No hips , no thighs , no booty but at least I'm pretty. Im light skin, medium length hair and pretty smile. I'm a goofy type of chick but I literally have no friends. That is why I never really go out much unless I'm shopping  , because I'm a shopaholic , but other than that I stay in my dorm all day with no room mate.

That's really the best thing about college , I have no roommate . I can do what ever the fuck I want anytime . Walk around naked ? Hey, it's my room. Jam with some music , shit finger my self 😂 no I'm just kidding . Although I do do it sometimes 😳😏

Currently I'm in my room, bored just laying down. I get up and check my drawer. Grab my wallet and see how much money I have.

320

Ahh, that's great. I pick up my phone and dial Pizza Hut .

" Hello ? "

* dial tone *

Okaaay, that was weird but I call back and someone actually does answer and not hang up.

" Hi , can I get a large sausage pizza with thick crust. And can you add extra sauce? Oh thank you. Pickup. " I hang up and for mean time I take a shower .

In the shower, I wash my hair with my cherry body wash and shampoo. It smells so gooood. Then I wash up with the same product . After I get out, I step on my pink and purple mat, dry my feet off and then dry my hair and finally my body. I wrap the towel around my neck , then grab my blow dryer and started getting to work. After I'm done, I flat iron it then go back to my room. I guess since it's a warm day I'll wearing red and black crop top that says " muted " . I get some denim skinny jeans and my red, black and white necklace. Grab my lotion, grease up and my sandals and start getting dressed. It's been ten minutes and the pizza would be done in another ten minutes.

• so I just wait .