"Give me your cell phone number," I said suddenly, breaking the spell that seemed to have been cast over us since meeting.

"What?" He asked, startled.

"Give me your cell phone number and then at least we can call each other - or even text each other. I'll text you."

I pulled my cell out of bust of my chest, where it had been securely stashed away until now. Jackson's highbrows shot up as he watched and the tense moment we were having seemed to flush away.

"A girl who knows what she wants. I like that." He smirked. "Will you send me naughty pictures?"

I flushed red and punched him on the arm.

"Don't be a pervert. Give me your number."

He recited the number and I plugged him in as a contact. I sent him a text immediately. He reached into his coat and withdrew a his phone when it went off.

"Romy?" He asked, looking at the name I had texted him.

"It is a lot shorter to say and text than Rosemarie," I said. "I have been trying to force people to call me it since I can remember."

"And do they call you Romy?"

"Only the pups," I sighed.

My parents and the older members of the pack always insisted on calling me Rosemarie, which irritated me to no end. Apparently, it was more formal and lady-like. Per normal, all of my requests were ignored.

"Romy it is then."

"One down, only a whole pack left to convince," I smiled up at him lightly.

He smiled back down at me and ran his hands through my hair sadly.

"I have to go soon. I don't want anyone to find me here. I've stayed longer than I should have already."

"How did you get into the party anyway?" I asked. "It was by invite only and I can guarantee that you didn't get one."

"That's my little secret," he said and winked.

"You're really full of yourself, aren't you?"

"It just comes natural," he smirked and ran one of his hands through his hair.

"Promise me that you will text me tomorrow."

"I promise," he replied and put his large hands on my waist, pulling me close to him once more.

I didn't wait for an invitation before I had my lips planted on his again. I didn't care that I was kissing the enemy. All I knew was that I was kissing Jackson, my mate and I was thoroughly enjoying it. It didn't take long before his hands started to roam and his kisses made their way down to my collarbone and throat. I clutched at his shoulders in ecstasy. It was amazing how the simplest of touches from him could elicit the greatest reactions from me - it felt like I was on fire.

Jackson stiffened and pulled away from me. When I opened my mouth to argue he placed a finger to my lips and pointed to his ear, indicating for me to listen.

"I smell him this way," one of my pack members said to another in the house as they made their way towards us.

"I have to go," Jackson whispered to me. "They can't find me here. If it was just one of my pack members that had party crashed it would be different, but they can't find me."

"I understand."

"They will know someone from my pack was here and that you were here. Run to your room as fast as you can and, as much as it pains me to say this, you have to wash my scent from you. You can't be in any way, shape or form associated with the Merphate Pack. Your father will go insane." Jackson said seriously as he picked up his mask from the ground. "As long as you no longer smell like me, they can assume that you and I were out here at different times. They don't know my scent specifically like yours, so they can't trace it directly back to me."