We have to do something!

Mitch's PoV

She fell into my arms crying repeating the words " I never meant to i swear." I was shocked but confused. "What happened?" I asked her.  She just keep crying and crying. I had to shout. "ASHLEY WHAT HAPPENED!" She slowed her crying down and said "He came onto me, i had to do something, please help." I hugged her more. After 5 minutes of her crying, she finally calmed down. I passed her a glass of water and asked "So tell me what happened and who one this." She then looked at the cup and swirled the water around and said. "Remember Brad, my ex well we met before when i went shopping and he asked if we could go for a coffee or something so i said yeah, anyway he got me some ice cream and said come to my place i gotta show you something." She started getting teary. "We jumped in his car to his mansion and as soon as we got inside he pushed me against the wall trying to rip my top of, i said no but he carried on anyway so i kicked him and ran upstairs." She said, she hugged me and said " Do i have to?" I nodded and she wiped her tears away."Well he found me and pushed me on the bed and started to pull my pants down, I grabbed something from the bedside table and hit him, it made him stop but didn't knock him out.  I ran downstairs to the kitchen and grabbed a knife and hid behind the door." She looked at her leg and i saw a deep cut with blood flowing out. "Ashley! we need to get you to a hospital now come on." I said grabbing my jacket. "Wait let me finish, I've gotten this far so i might as well finish. Well he ran past me and i got scared so i just ran for the door, he caught me and pinned me to the ground and whispered Ashley i still love you. He um ( she cried this next bit) raped me. I grabbed a knife and stabbed him in his shoulder but he threw it at me hitting my leg. I ran and climbed the garden fence to you." She cried.

We got a taxi to the hospital and all i could think of is where is he now? I had know clue that this was going to happen next.

{Remember to vote for this story and comment what should happen next time, sorry this was short i promise the next part will be published tomorrow}

<3<3