Chapter 8

Anais's POV

     I'm meeting my friend and her name is Julia. You probably know her as Julia Im. She's JB's wife. I then saw her with sunglasses on. We hugged and ordered tea. We talked about something awful and you can go to her story. JB was making barbeque outside. We ate and Jackson suggested that all of us should say a secret so we could become closer. Jackson vollenteered to go first and his secret was that the dress that Nana from Orange Caramel gave him in Roommate, he still has it in his closet.
Next was Julia. Julia's secret was that when she met everyone, she was creeped out by JB because he kept on following her. People laughed except for JB. He was just acting like he was sad. Next was JB. JB's secret was that he would always drink Caprisun when he's alone. We laughed at him and next was me. My secret was that
I wasn't into Youngjae at first but I got to know him. Everybody said  awwwww and Youngjae stole a kiss from me. Next was him. His was that he already liked me before the marriage was announced. This made me blush. Next was Jr. His secret was that he is a huge fan of Apink. His favorite member is Eunji. "Watch Cheer Up," Julia yelled out. This made everyone laugh. Now, it was Bambam. His secret was that being cute and all is hard. Now is Yugyeom. Yugyeom's secret was that when he met Jr and JB, he was so excited but didn't show it. Lastly, was Mark. Mark was on his phone and didn't realize that it was his turn. T-T JB said his name and Mark looked up. "Oh! So my secret is when I got a letter from Korea, this was when I was still in LA, saying that I'm going to become a trainee. I was happy, but sad. I was sad because I'm leaving LA to Korea. This made everyone silent. Then Mark's eyes started to get teary. We hugged him and since Julia mentioned Cheer Up, we decided to watch it. When the others (GOT7) found out  that there were only twleve episodes, Jr threw a fit. This made everyone laugh because he was like the serious member in the group. We're on the last episode and when the dance teacher left, Jr cried. Followed by Youngjae and Yugyeom. When we finished that, we watched " Miracle in Cell no.07." (Go watch it! It'll make you cry in the end. EXO watched it and they cried.) Everyone cried. Even Mark! After all the credits, we thought about our fathers. We then called them and it was sad because Julia just watched is calling them. You would understand her back story is you read her side of the story. We then decided to just sleepover at Julia and JB's house since it was already late. We got blankets, pillows, chocolate, and popcorn. We said that we would share ghost stories and out of all of us, Youngjae's was the scariest. We then played hide and seek like children. This made Julia and I happy because the guys were so busy at a young age and seeing them run around and yell. We then laid down on the ground and slept. I woke up to a sound and opened my eyes. There stood Youngjae. I sat up and Youngjae looked up. "What are you doing," I asked. "Getting a midnight snack. Want to come?" "Sure." We went into the kitchen and we saw instant noodles. We got two and put hot water in it. We waited for five minutes until we could eat. "So ummm.... I've been thinking that we should..... have a baby," Youngjae said unexpectedly. I was alarmed of course. "W-what do you mean?" "You know...  kissy kissy." "Kissy kissy. Really." I started to snicker and it turned into a quiet laugh. "So should we?" "Maybe next week." "Okay." We ate our noodles and Youngjae was holding my hand. After our "snack," we went to bed.

Sorry for the late update.   My bad. It's just that my mom, my dog ran away. But it's okay. We got her back. c: But yeah. Anais and Youngjae are doing the "kissy kissy."