Chapter 4

I woke up and I saw Youngjae sleeping soundlessly...not. He snores like an elephant. Now I understand JB. He warned me about him and waking him up. I sighed and got out of bed to wake him up. Since he was at a meeting for GOT7, he came in late. I let him sleep for a while. I then checked my calendar and I totally forgot that today was the wedding! I then woke Youngjae up and he was still half asleep. When I yelled " TODAY'S THE WEDDING," he jumped up and went to the bathroom in under a minute. When it was my turn, he was just wearing T-shirt and some jeans. With me on the other hand, I'm going to wear a black short skirt dress. Now we went inside the car and we drove to the place where the wedding is held. JB will be going down aisle with me since our father is not with us. It was finally out turn to go down. Many eyes were on us. My mother started to cry so did Mrs. Choi. JB left and sat down. I am now standing in front of Youngjae. We haven't really known each other but damn. He looked hot in a suit. It is now time for the ceremony. "Let us begin." The priest said. "Anais Im, do you take Youngjae Choi to be your loughly wedded husband?" "I do," I said. "And do you, Youngjae Choi, take Anais Im to be your loughly wedded wife in sickness and in health?" "I do," he said. "By the power vested in me, I now pronounce you husband and wife. You may kiss the bride." While Youngjae kissed me, i heard people clapping. We then went down the aisle and the flower girls threw pedals at us. For some reason, I feel happy that I'm married to Youngjae.
Youngjae's POV

After Anais and I went down the aisle, I feel happy. Very happy.