Chapter 1

Kayla's POV

The sound of my Alarm clock went off. Another Monday morning has come. I hit the snooze and fall back into a deep sleep only, to be waked by mother yelling for me to get ready. I hop out of bed and head straight towards my closet.
I picked out a teal colored shirt with some high waisted white shorts. I quickly do my ombré hair and makeup in the bathroom and slip downstairs.

Mom is standing at the back door waiting for me to hurry up. I grab my backpack and quickly put on my shoes and head out to the car. In the car my mom gave me this long lecture on why I shouldn't sleep in and be late for school.

Finally we got to hell aka school. The only part I really liked about school was my best friend Alexa. She helped me get through my anxiety and understood my weirdness. Ever since I was 3 I have serve  anxiety. It prevents me from doing a lot of things.

Just walking up to my locker gives me anxiety. I think of situations that will Happen and I avoid them which doesn't help. But if you ask me I always have a plan. The school is basically the core for my anxiety. Teachers cold calling on me, sharing homework answers, presentations, and just reading aloud give me bad anxiety. The worst is presentations, I get Alexa to talk for most of it, while I stand there looking down and my note cards.

And even if I say something it would be one sentence and my voice would be shaky and you won't even hear me.

All of my teachers know I suffer from anxiety but they don't really care. They tell them to not call on me in front of the class and ask me questions during work time. But they don't. I don't have the nerve to tell them because I'm afraid Something will happen.

Finally I find Alexa in the courtyard standing behind a tree by herself. Her checks are stained with black tear marks. And her eyes have gray bags under then. Then I notice her arms are covered with huge black and blue bruises.

"Kayla" she whispers quietly her voice wispy.
"What the hall happened?!" I say worriedly.
Alexa mumbles something I can't hear.
" Alexa I couldn't hear you what did you say?"
"He he.." She mutters.
"Got drunk again and beat me"She finally says. I stand there shocked. That little bitch was gonna get it.

Yay! Chapter 1. Did you enjoy? And who do you think hurt Alexa! And remember to vote,comment and share!