I started to kiss her stomach, my hands were roaming round her body, around her back I was drawing circles.

I grasped her skin, kissing my way back up to the neck.

I reached her mouth and kissed her softly.

Knock Knock..
The drumming of the door interrupted us, a voice was shouting my name.

"Emily! I know you're in there, I can see your car." the blonde shouted continuing to bang on the door

Alicia got up and was buttoning her shirt back on. I fixed my hair, clearing my throat and started walking to the door.

"Hanna, what a lovely surprise!" I answered, sarcastic.

"Morning Em and uh.." Hanna trailed off seeing Alicia on the sofa, reading a magazine.

"Alicia. But you can call me Ali." she smiled.

I brought the food in and placed it on the table while Hanna made herself comfortable, she got the remote and turned the TV on.

"Hurry up and get ready, we have school." Hanna persisted while she was flipping through the channels; deciding what to watch.

I smiled to myself and walked upstairs to get ready.

                                * * *
Emily's POV
I had just arrived at school, people greeted me, some kept their distance.

I walked into the hallway, it wasn't clear like usually. It was crowded, full of students, mixed with sweaty bodies from the sports team.

"Hey Emily, we need to talk." someone grabbed my arm and took me to a space where we could talk.

"What do you want, Ben?" I responded coldly

"What I've been hearing... is it true?" he asked looking into my eyes.

"...Y-Yes." I replied, keeping myself together.

He exhaled and looked at me with a hurt expression.

"Did our relationship mean anything to you?" he spoke, his voice cracked.

"I-It did. I mean, you weren't always the best guy, you tried your best, we've shared so many memories and It felt right, sometimes. But in other cases I just couldn't be with you." I told him

"-because you had eyes for someone else.." he mumbled

"What?" I asked trying to make out what he said

"I said, because you probably loved someone else. Just one person." he repeated louder.

"And who would that be?" I rolled my eyes

He glared at me, "You don't know?"

"Why? Who do you think it is?" I was confused. I had no idea what or who he was talking about.

Footsteps could be heard approaching us.

"Is that your girlfriend?" he raised an eyebrow, I turned back and saw Alicia running up to us.