"Let's just say he's on a bit of a time-out," Uncle Nik told her. "As of recent late, he hasn't been on my good side. Rebekah, why don't you go on and bring me Tyler, he should be running around here somewhere."

"I hope he's cute," she said before leaving the gym.

I rolled my eyes and began walking a slow circle around Dana and Chad. Dana was doing too well of a job for my taste, so I decided to spice things up a bit. She tensed up and began jerking her body side to side with a hop or two to keep her balanced as her eyes were looking wildly around her and small squeals came out of her mouth.

"What are you doing to her? Stop it!" Elena shouted.

I just smiled and laughed as I said, "Oh nothing, Dana here just seems to think that there's a couple bees flying around her for some odd reason."

"Please, no! I'm allergic!" Dana pleaded as she continued to try and keep the imaginary insects away from her.

I laughed and stopped what I was doing to her. "Oh relax. Look, they're gone, like it was never even real."

Dana regained her composure but now seemed rather tired from all her hopping around. She held herself for a few moments with her eyebrows knit together in concentration, but she started to teeter for a couple of seconds before finding her balance again.

"Keep it up," Uncle Nik told her, watching her struggle.

Just then, the gym doors burst open as Bonnie and Matt walked through them. "Bonnie get out of here!" Elena yelled before the two even realized what they had walked into.

Bonnie looked up to find out what was going on but only saw Elena, Chad, Dana and myself, for Uncle Nik had ran behind her quicker than her eyes were able to see. "Oh, I was wondering when you would show up, now we can get started." He looked over where Dana was still struggling and told her that she could finally relax, as soon as the words were said she collapsed straight into Chad's arms before he set her on the floor. "I assume you're the reason Elena's still alive," he said, his attention back on Bonnie.

"That's right," Bonnie confirmed, "if you want to blame someone, blame me."

"There's no need for blame, Love, just your witchy interference seems to have caused some undesirable side effects, and since you caused the problem, I'm gonna have you find the fix."

At that moment, my mother reentered the gym, but this time with a struggling Tyler in her hands. "I would like you all to meet my sister and Natalia's mother," he said gesturing to me, getting several extremely confused looks from the people in the room, "Rebekah. One warning, she can be quite mean."

"And heartless," I added on, just for kicks.

My mother took a moment to look at me, possibly with some hurt in her eyes but I didn't care. When she realized this she turned back to my uncle and said, "Don't be an ass," before shoving Tyler towards him.

"Leave him alone," Elena told him.

Of course, Uncle Nik ignored her and dragged Tyler out toward the center of the gym as he began explaining his plan. "Let me make this very simple. Every time I attempt to turn a werewolf into a vampire hybrid, they die during the transition; it's quite horrible actually," he bit down on his wrist and then shoved it on Tyler's mouth, forcing him to drink. "I need you to find a way to save my hybrids, Bonnie, and for Tyler's sake, you better hurry." With that, he snapped Tyler's neck, letting his lifeless body fall to the ground.

They all gasped and stood there in shock for a few moments before moving in closer to gather around Tyler's body. My uncle and mother stepped aside and sat on the bleachers to watch, but I just continued to stand by the distraught group.