The Step Brother

Picture of Talista to the side :)

"Talista! Get up if your late for school you are walking!" Mother yelled from the kitchen. I groaned and rolled over. My leg slipped out the covers causing me to fall on my hip. "Mother fa." I said grabbing my hip. I but my lip and got up. I lumped over to my desk. I peered into the mirror. Wtf I look like a zombie. I dabbed on some moisturizer, flicked on some mascara and got out my hairbrush. I brushed down my long Flicky locks. I brushed it up into a ponytail so there was random flicks in the ponytail everywhere. I quickly put on black leggings, a white bra, and a brooklyn 94 over top jumper. There was a knock on the door. I bet it's mums boyfriend. Mums been going out with her boyfriend Chris for 2 years now. Yeah Chris is nice but you know the mums boyfriend isn't your dad. And we'll my dads dead. I blurred out my thought and walked down the hall. Me and mum only lived in a 2 bedroom flat. It deffinetly wasn't  very big or had any space for my dancing. I trotted into the kitchen/lounge room/ dining room. "Hey squirt!" Chris said happily ruffling my hair. I groaned. "Hi and it's Talista." I said back. "Talista!" Mum snapped at me scowling. I rolled eyes and shot a fake smile towards Chris. I wasn't a good girl. Holy shit no. I had been suspended twice for yelling at teachers and making a girl cry. I just can't be good. Even when I try I just can't. I'm just like my dad. I grabbed an apple and my bag and walked out the door. I walked down two blocks to the bus stop. My friend Jeremy was there. Jeremy's mum and dad were friends with my mum. Jeremy was the extremely hot good grades bad boy type of kid. His head shot round and saw me walking towards him. "Look what the tide brought in!" He joked. I punched him in the arm half heartily. "Shut up how late is the bus and I thought I was late!" I said back pulling up the sleeves of my shirt. "Bloody hell if it doesn't come soon I'm walking home." Jeremy said brushing a hand through his hair. I looked down the road. A blue bus was driving towards us. "We don't have to wait long." I said pointing to the bus. Jeremy looked at the bus and adjusted his bag straps. The bus pulled up and the doors slid open. We both hopped in. Great it was crowded. Jeremy and I pushed our way through to the back where us grade 11's hung. Year 12's never caught buses so we always had the back to ourselves. I glanced up and saw Mikhaella, Josie, Zayn, Sage and the dick head of the school. Carter Lason. Yes he had the looks that could kill and yes he was the School bad boy but he is the most selfish and dickest person I know. We absolutely hate each other. If we were stuck in a room together one of us would be dead. "Ey looks who it is!" Josie said moving over so I could sit next to her. "Talista Mavay!" Mikhaella said.  "Excuse me Talista get up I'm sitting there." Jeremy said pulling me up. "Sit on my lap little sis." Sage said tapping his lap. I plonked myself down and his arms went around my waist. "At least someone's nice huh Jerems." I said pouting. "Yeah me!" Sage said pulling me tight. These guys were my family. Jeremy, Mikhaella, Josie, Sage and Zayn. They were brothers and sisters from other misters. "Fuck up Talista!" Carter snapped. I tensed up. I hated him. I really did. Sage felt me tense up and he rubbed my arm. "You wanna go do you Carter?" Sage said moving forward a little. "She's pretty much raping you there man." Carter said his blue eyes icing up. That was it. I leaped off Sage and onto Carter's seat. He fell back and I straddles him keeping him down. "I will friken murder Carter Lason!" I screamed attempting to claw his face. He held back my hands. I heard Josie screaming and Mikhaella yelling "get her off him!" The boys were trying to pull me off him. "Oh look you know my name maybe you not totally blond after all." Carter hissed back. My vanes pumped hot blood as it steamed throughout my body. I pulled my hand out of his grasp and into a fist. I pulled it down and it hit him right in the nose. I felt hands grip around my hips pulling me off Carter. Zayn. "I'll fucking mess your face up so hard blind people will be able to tell who you are!" I spat back. I kicked my feet in the air. No one else was on the bus so therefore we had stopped. No bus driver. Great he probably has gotten the principle. Zayn clutched me tighter and walked down the bus. Josie followed him down the bus. I looked back and managed to see Sage hitting him again in the face. Out if our group only Sage and me hated Carter. Carter was really popular. All the others liked him but stood up for me. And Carter. Zayn dropped as he stepped off the step. He walked me over to the side if the bus. "Calm down breath you are going to faint calm down." Zayn said soothingly. Josie popped out from inside the bus and came over to me. "He's a faggot." She said her black hair blowing in the wind. Her eyes widened. "I'll see you later." Josie said scooting away. The principle coming. Zayn stood beside me standing his ground as the principle approached us. "Come with me!" The principle surprisingly calmly said said. Zayn kissed my forehead and walked away joining Sage, Jeremy and Mikhaella. Carter jumped out from the bus wiping his bleeding nose holding my bag. I clenched my fists. "Carter and Talista follow me now." Mr Smith said walking away. I followed him. I heard bag rumbling and footsteps behind me. "Here's your bag." Carter said handing me my bag. I snatched it off him and through it into my back. The weird thing with Carter he can be as mean as he wants but after he sort if does something to make us for it. The principle led us into his office. I sat down in the chair next to Carter. Our eyes met for a millisecond then we turned away and moved out chairs further apart. I heard Me Smith close he door.