Anything for Sammy

It was a typical Friday night for you, staying in and studying for your college finals. Your roommate, Payton, asked you to go out with her, but you knew that she wanted to spend time with her girlfriend. So, you decide to make some popcorn and prop open your text book.

Two bowls of popcorn and three beers later, you were done studying for the night. After taking care of everything you grab another beer and head to the living room. While you were walking to the living there was a pounding at your door. Figuring it was Payton, who forgot her key, you did not bother to change ( you wearing one of Sam's flannels and short shorts).

As you opened the door you say, "Did you really forget your keys again?"

"No, last time I checked you never gave me a key." a masculine voice said, that did not belong to payton.

You looked up and locked eyes with Dean Winchester. He was wearing a black T-shirt with a red button up shirt over it. He was also wearing dark blue jeans with his boots. With Dean was Sammy. God, did you miss him. He was wearing a flannel that matched yours, but as your is blue, his is red. He was also wearing dark blue jeans and boots. Out of both Winchesters you had always had a soft spot for Sam. Was it his intelligence you were attracted too? His God like looks? What ever it was you loved it. Sam's hair seemed to be longer than the last time you saw him, which was like three months ago.

"Tessa you okay?" Dean asked after you been staring at them for a long time.

"Yeah, sorry. I was not expecting you guys to be here. Come in, I'll get you guys a beer." you said.

Both boys hugged you as you let them in. You went into the kitchen and grabbed your beer, plus two more. When you got back to the kitchen Dean was sitting in your chair and flipping through the channels on the TV, of course. Sam was sitting on the couch next to Dean and talking to him about a vampire nest. You cleared your throat as you entered the room.

"So, what brings the famous Winchesters into town?" you asked.

"There has been four mysterious murders, which calls us" Sam answer with a smile. Smart ass.

"Also, we have not saw you since you visited in the summer" Dean added.

" While, I'm always glad to see you guys, and you know you are welcomed at my house anytime." you told them.

You handed the boys their beer and sat next to Sam. Goodness, so many thoughts were running through your head, that contained a long haired man in your bedroom together. The last time you saw the boys was in the summer when you visited them in Kansas.

FLASHBACK........

The last night that you were there there was a storm coming through, since you were scared of storms Sammy let you sleep with him. As you were laying with him you were talking about anything and everything. A innocent conversation turned to a not-so-innocent conversation.

"So Sammy, what are some of your dirty fantasies?" you asked while laying on your side looking him dead in his eyes. "

"You know, the usual typical guy fantasies." He lied. You knew for a damn fact that Sam is not a typical guy.

"Come on, I know you're lying! Tell me!" you begged.

"No." he answered plainly.

"Why?"

"Because." after a few minutes he said," Tell me yours and I'll you mine".

"Okay, I always wanted to be completely dominated by someone. I want to be punished, i want to be tied up, spanked. The whole package. The only problem with that is that all my ex's never wanted that." You told him