Date

"Another morning!" Mashiro stretches and gets up. "Mashiro. You're awake." Hakuya said. "Yes. Now, get your teeth brushed. We have school, Hakuya!" Mashiro said. Hakuya nodded in agreement. He started walking to the bathroom and looked in Kobeni's room. He chuckled a little. "She's fast asleep." He walked into Kobeni's room, and gently sat on her bed.

He looked around him, and in a few, he kissed Kobeni on the fore-head. She started blinking a little. "Hakuya?" She said softly. "Was that you?" Hakuya grinned. Then, rubbed her head. Kobeni smiled and got up and gently rubbed his. "Wait for me in the kitchen. I'm coming. Hakuya got up and left her room, closing her door.

"Ha-Ku-Ya!!!" Benio looked at Hakuya in a mad face. "I saw what you did in there." Hakuya looked at her in a startled face. Then, gave her a mashiro plushie, and walked away "ohhhh! Mashiro-Tan~" she walked like a stalker to mashiro.

Meanwhile, Kobeni was in her room. She stepped on a scale. "Geez, 121, I gained, not less, but MORE pounds then last week." She cried. She walked to the kitchen. All of a sudden, she hears a high voice scream, "KOBENIIIII!!!!!!" She jumps on Kobeni in the front of her, and they both fall.

"Geez! Mashiro! what's wrong?" Kobeni says. "Benio is trying to get me!" Mashiro said. "Ah, exactly what I thought. I have to get breakfast ready, mashiro." Kobeni said. "W-Why? You can call in sick, and have a date with Hakuya!" Mashiro says with an afraid look on her face. Everybody pauses.

"Date-" Hakuya says. Mashiro gets up off of Kobeni. "Yeah! You guys ARE getting married in two years. You guys need to get to know each other better!" Mashiro says. Hakuya and Kobeni look at each other. Kobeni looks down "well, If Kobeni wants to, I do" Hakuya said and grabbed Kobeni's hand. "I-I...... Will." Kobeni says as she smiles at Hakuya.

"And I will look after mashiro." Benio says. "I-if it's for Hakuya-Kun, I-I........ will stay with benio." Mashiro says. "Then it's settled. Go on, Kobeni, Hakuya." Benio says. Hakuya and Kobeni nod. And they leave the door.

-other chapters will be added Daily. All Rights Reserved to Inari Burke.