"Good. Do you mind walking with me?"

"Sure,"

We walked out of the room.

"I probably shouldn't be telling you this, but I need someone to talk to. You are the only person I really trust here,"

"You can talk to me about anything," he said.

"You can't tell anybody. I don't want to make everyone panic,"

"OK then.."

"There have been mysterious disappearances lately on other ships. There are no signs of struggle, no notes, and no bodies. People are just disappearing,"

"Do you think the aliens are coming back?"

"No. I all ready ruled that out. According to sources, the aliens didn't bother cleaning up after themselves."

"Oh."

"I can't think of what it could be. I thought maybe another alien species, but why haven't they have attacked the main headquarters yet? No disease just disintegrates the body and doesn't show the symptoms, plus, everybody is screened before being dispatched."

"I don't know how to help you. I'm sorry, but you are better at this than me,"

"It's fine,"

We walked in silence for a little bit.

"Remember when you turned eighteen? You were super scared," I said.

"I remember. I mean, it was the Choosing ceremony,"

The Choosing ceremony was an event that occurred every year. Eighteen year old people chose what they wanted to be. However, before choosing what you wanted to be, you first had to pass a so called "test". The government randomly choose people to be enlisted. It reminded me of what happened in the classic book, The Hunger Games. If you were chosen then you would be forced to go through brutal training and then you would get assigned a place far away from home, where you could make few video chat calls back home. If you were not picked, you could choose what career you wanted. If you wanted to enlist, but didn't get picked, then you could choose to enlist. Few people did this.

"Yeah, but you had a lower chance of being picked,"

If a family member had already has been enlisted, then you had a lower chance of being enlisted. His dad had already enlisted so his son wouldn't have to join. My mom was a medical officer, so I also had a lower chance.

"Yeah, but did it matter in the end?"

"I guess not,"

After the Choosing ceremony when you are eighteen, you still have a chance of being enlisted. Once you are twenty five, you can't get picked to enlist, but you could still chose to.

"Do you think that Sophia will be picked this year?"

Sophia was my little sister. She just turned eighteen.

"No. Her mother and her sister has enlisted. She will be OK,"

"Her sister as in you?"

"Yes,"

We kept on walking.

A man came up to us.

"Ma'am, the General wishes to speak with you,"

"I'll be right there,"

I turned to Oliver.

"Johnson, go back to your room,"

"Yes, ma'am,"

He turned around and walked back.

"I know were the General's office is,"