Video Game You Play Together

Dean-
He enjoys rocking out to Guitar Hero. There's classic rock songs, and he pretends like he's an actual guitarist, thrusting his hips along with the guitar and jumping off the coffe table. He then laughs at you trying to do what he did.

Sam-
He's a fan of Fallout 4. He could play that for hours straight, without a pause or a care in the world. Then it's your turn.

Gabriel-
Call Of Duty: Black Ops III. He gets overly competitive and tries distracting you in many ways so he can win.

Castiel-
He likes playing Crash Bandicoot. He says its fun and easy, but he always questions you about the plot and the villains. You then play it after him, explaining as you go along.

Crowley-
He likes Grand Theft Auto. Any of them. They're violent, involve sex and murder. If he were a game, it would be this one. He doesn't let you near his precious game.

Kevin-
He likes so many games. Some of them involve The Legend Of Zelda, Final Fantasy and Halo. Not all of them he chooses to play with you, though.

Lucifer-
He's a sucker for either FIFA or Minecraft. He could play those two games for days straight, no sleep or refreshments needed. Aside from energy drinks, of course.