1 - Arrival

~Andy's POV~

I grabbed my bags and headed off of the bus and up the rather gloomy gates of where I would live for a while now. I made my way into the grounds of the college, looking around at the buildings. It was cold here, okay not cold it was freezing and I wasn't used to this sort of weather.

My breath came out in puffs of white clouds as I dragged my suitcases to the main office where I would receive the key to my dorm that I would have to share with another guy.

I was only dressed in a pair of skinny jeans and a white and black striped, long sleeved shirt. I also had a scarf on but that counted for nothing considering it was snowing here.

I pushed through the glass doors that didn't open automatically as most doors would now a days. There was a lady at the front desk, dressed in a black cardigan and plaid skirt; she had black rimmed glasses that sat on the bridge of her nose, slowly slipping down her face. She looked up at me as I walked in.

"Hello, I'm guessing that you're here for your room key and locker number?"

I nodded, trudging over to the desk, shuddering as he door closed behind me and a gust of wind went through the dark room.

"Name please?" she asked, her fingers hovering over the keyboard as she awaited my answer.

"A-Andrew Dennis Biersack." I said quietly, she seemed a little surprised at the depth of my voice but said nothing and searched up my name on the college's data base.

"Andrew...ah, yes, Andrew Dennis Biersack, you're sharing a room with a Mr Purdy. It's room 206 and here is your key." She paused and handed my key, and a slip of paper. "That has your locker number on it and such." She smiled at me. "Your dorm is in the grey building to your left when you walk out of here"

"Thank you, Miss." I nodded at her before stuffing the piece of paper and key into my pocket and turning around, dragging my suitcases back to the door.

I walked all the way to the other side of the campus before I eventually got into the grey building where my dorm room apparently was. There was a sign next to the stairs saying which floor which rooms where on, mine was apparently on the top floor. And there was no elevator(lift). Are you kidding me?

I began to drag the rather heavy suitcases up the stairs behind me as I walked, my arms felt like they were going to fall off from the weight of the bags.

After maybe 20 minutes or so I reached the top floor. My dorm was at the very end of the hall so when I got there I opened the door with my key and let myself into where I would be living.

There was a guy sitting on the sofa in the living room area of the dorm. He turned his head when he heard me walk in, as soon as he saw me his eyes narrowed and he glared at me.

"You're sleeping in there." He muttered, pointing at a door before turning away from me.

Oh, he doesn't like me and he's actually hot, what great luck I have.

I walked into my room and set the suitcases down on the ground of my bedroom. There was actually quite a bit of space in here which was good. I dumped my backpack on the bottom of my bed and let myself fall backwards onto my bed.

I was so tired it was ridiculous. I covered my face with my arm, sighing as I let myself relax. I could feel all of my muscles aching, guess that's what happens after a long ass journey.

After a while of just lying there I felt someone sit on me, on top of my thighs and fuck it hurt. I kicked my legs and removed my arm to see the Mr Purdy person sitting on me.

"Dude what the fuck, get off." I hissed, shoving him.

He fell off of me and onto the ground; he glared at me before standing up. "I was checking to see if you were awake or not." He stated.

"Well I am awake." I answered, keeping my replies short.

"I'm Ashley by the way."

"Andy." I muttered in reply.

"Well, Andy you stay away from me and maybe I won't beat you up unless you come looking for trouble, kay?"

"Fuck off Ashley." I replied, glaring back at him.

Ashley looked shocked for a moment before he straightened up, "You want to play it that way? Are you sure? It's a dangerous game." He smirked.

"How about, you just leave me the fuck alone?" I crossed my arms and sat up.

"Shut up. Anyways, I have parties here every weekend so you'll have to deal with it, you don't get a choice 'cause this was my dorm first."

I looked away from him, "What the fuck ever, I don't care just piss off out of my room and leave me be."

"Ooh whiney bitch much?"

I stood up; I was about the same height as him. I looked him right in the eye. "I told you, leave me alone." I hissed.

He smirked again, "You think you're all fucking that and then some, don't you?"

"No. I don't." I seethed.

He shoved me back a little, watching as I stumbled slightly. "Weak."

"Fucking jock." I muttered.

I felt something collide with my stomach and I gasped, the air had been knocked out of me, I fell backwards onto the bed.

"Yeah, weak. Just as I thought." Ashley snickered before walking to the door, "Leave me be, Andy and this won't happen often~"

I watched as he walked out of the room, shutting the door behind him. God he was fucking hot but I shouldn't like him because he fucking hates me. And I've decided that I hate him back, 'cause fuck is that any way to treat someone that's just got here?

Fucking dickhead...

AN:// New Andley story, feedback please? :3

~Jinxxthejinxxer ^,..,^