Preface

This is different from all the stories that I will make.  This is under Romance-Spiritual Stories.  I have been inspired by the stories of Janette Oke stories.

I wanted to write more about inspirational love stories this year and this would be one of them.

This would be a story of Lucas Samuel Monteverde who is the son of the owner of Monteverde Enterprises.  He was also a successful businessman, a happy father, a good son, until a tragic accident killed his beloved wife and his daughter.  Now, he needs to take care of his son, Zenon.

Elaine Frances Garcia or Sister Frances is a nun, but she went on sabbatical because of her sick father.  She was was also thinking if she made the right decision on her vocation.

She met again the love of her life, Lucas, one day because of his son.  She knew about his situation, because she was the best friend of his wife, Diana.  She became a friend and his confidante until they fell in love...

Now, she needs to choose between her vocation as a nun or her love for a man.

She story was set in the 1990s.  There will be no cell phones or Internet, pero may beepers, landline or whatsoever.  May mga cellphones noong panahon na ito pero hindi siya pangkariwan hindi kagaya ngayon.  I think mga businessmen lang ang may analogue cellphones noon at hindi pa uso ang text messaging.

This is like going back to basics..

130605_v1