•1• Introduction

Crystal's POV

My name's Crystal Rae Adams and I'm 14 years old. I'm a care kid but that doesn't mean you have to pity me!

My life is messed up but it's not like I don't already know. You might think I'm all 'good' and that but once you get to know me, you'd think I'm an ass.

I like pissing of care workers and my social worker. I absolutely love creating chaos - it's my hobby.

I've just been kicked out of Burnywood for breaking a girl's arm. In my defence, she deserved it. She shouldn't have gone through my file and then telling everyone about my past. If the stupid care worker didn't come, then she wouldn't be alive right now.

Let's just say my past is quite dark and I made quite a few mistakes. I think the girl got the message, no one should mess with Crystal Adams.

Me and the system don't get along with each other. I've been in at least 9 care homes and been fostered at least 5 times. Each time I got kicked out for my aggressive attitude - death threats and fighting. It's not like I want to create trouble. Actually most of the time it is because I want to create trouble. I just like livening the place up a bit.

I'm never going to change for anyone. It's unlikely to happen.

Anyways, I'm about to be moved to another shit place. I think it's called 'Elm Tree House'. Sounds dead but don't worry, I'll liven the place up.

I'm going to be moved in a few weeks anyways. I can't stay in one place for too long. Elm tree house sounds wayyy too posh for me but I guess care homes are all the same. There's going to be other kids with messed up lives like me.

I can not wait until I'm 16 and out of the stupid system. I can get in as much trouble as I want and have no one bossing me around to do shit.

Liam's POV

I can't wait for the new girl to arrive, heard she's a trouble maker just like me. I can't wait to show who's boss.

Sapphire and the new girl could be 'besties for life'. Hopefully she don't like people like Sapphire though, they'd probably ruin me.

Imagine being tortured them; constantly being pranked by them. Getting into fights. But it's not like that's going to bother me. This should be fun.

Crystal's POV

Susan, my social worker, wouldn't stop nagging about how I shouldn't cause any more trouble. I wasn't even listening half the time. In fact, I was counting how many cats I saw - it's truly fascinating actually.

"Crystal, were you even listening to me. Oh Lord! Now I need to repeat myself." Susan said.

"OH MY FUDGING GOD, I LOST COUNT OF HOW MANY CATS I SAW! ARE YOU FUDGING SERIOUS?"

As you can probably tell, I have anger problems. I can get pissed of really easily.

"Crystal, don't be like this when you go to Elm Tree House. The people there are really nice."

That's complete bullcrap. She said that about Burnywood but I got into a fight on the first day because some fudging idiot felt like pouring his soup on me.

I chose not to listen to Susan for the rest of the drive to my new care home. I was secretly hoping that we'd be in a car crash and Susan would die and I would survive. Then I would be able to run away to some random country and never have to obey to any other rules. I feel quite mean for thinking like that but oh well.

I sighed, knowing that with every second, I was getting closer to my new 'home'. I hated moving. Meeting new people. Starting all over again.

I watched as Susan pulled over to what I assumed was Elm Tree House. It didn't look as posh but it certainly did look dead. It looked like an old Victorian house.

My facial expression turned into one of disgust as I saw Mike - the head care worker, smiling at me. I knew his expression would change as soon as he saw my file.

My file isn't something to be proud of. Once Mike realised I wasn't going to open the car door, he opened it for me. I sat there staring at him - almost in a judging way.

"You should get out the car now."

He looked back at me with raised eyebrows. I wanted to make him pissed off, I wanted him to know that he can't force me around. So I acted like a stubborn 3 year old.

"Well what if I don't want to? It's not like I chose to come here, I rather be living on the streets then this dump."

I smiled at him knowing that he would be annoyed.

"Look, you're going to have to come out the car. You don't have a choice and I'm not going to argue with you." I stared at him. He didn't look affected by my deathly stare. "I'm not fudging getting out the car. SO YOU CAN FUDGING PISS OFF" I 'spoke' back like the 'mature' person I am. I stared at him once again. He stared back.

He reached forward and dragged me out the car. I'm quite tough but I couldn't be bothered to fight back.

It was quite funny seeing him struggling. In fact it was hilarious, Mike was going red. I'm not even that heavy, I'm actually quite light. I was too tired to do anything, so I stopped struggling.

Suddenly, Mike fell over into a huge puddle drenching himself and me. I would have screamed at him but I found it funny as he was covered in mud.

"Just go inside.." He said, wheezing to catch his breath.

He look quite mad, but I didn't care. I felt like running away but I chose not to and briskly walked inside.

Good luck Crystal.