1. Where Am I

It's dark and I'm scared. Usually I welcome the dark, but I'll explain that later. My name is Abigail. I only know that I've been in here for 8 days is because every night, my captor comes. He only comes at night. He comes and turns my favorite part about being a demigod into a dreading fear. I guess all this night and darkness being welcoming is starting to get confusing, so to make things clearer, my father is the Greek god, Hades. Go on, call me a freak all you want. I found ways of dealing with it. Not good ways, but...ways.

Bang!

Oh no. Is it dark already? I thought he just left?
I really wish I was out of this hellhole. I can't shadow travel out of here, I can't use my fire to melt my cuffs, and Daddy isn't answering my prayers. Yes I call Hades, Daddy, deal with it. And I'm not a daddy's girl either, just a little help would be nice.

"How's my little slut doing, huh? I hope your ready for our little game. I brought some new toys to play with and a new playmate."

If you haven't figured out what he means by 'little game', than you are lucky that you have such an innocent mind. If you do then I am sorry to say that you are right. I watch as a boy is dragged over to the wall and our captor attaches his cuffs like mine. Wait, boy? I begin to panic even more when I see that his new 'toys' are a bundle of robe, and a short whip.

"So. Who wants to go first?"