Chapter 3

A:Morning!..

(Silence)

A:So no reply?Hmmm...I see

It was her(K) turn too come in and make an important speech as she always does when she enters the classroom and she makes her entrance right after her best friend(A).

And at the moment she(K) entered the classroom.....one by one,the four of us  greated her a happy morning and asked her if she was doing fine.

She(A) looked up from reading her book,and she immediately stood up of her chair ,went straight to the teacher that was in charge at the moment and took off while staring at us as if she wanted me to follow her and make us feel guilty.

So,i listened to what my heart was trying to say and followed her wherever she was going.I just knew that she would be in the toilet as i remembered that she told me that if she ever zoomed out of the classroom just like that,she would be in the toilet whimpering and whining to herself.

I was absolutely right!She(A) was inside one of the cubicles, squatting, clenching her fist across her chest  and looking down at the floor .I was only able to find her because of the sounds she was making.She(A) told me she did not feel this before like being jealous of her bestfriend.She explained to me what she was feeling at that time.

After she calmed down,she started talking about making herself injured for people to notice and talk to her just like her best friend's condition.

I explained to her that it was not her(K) fault and that her condition was not usual.I tried to convince that she did not have to change her appearance for people to notice her.And that she was always  pretty........