Chapter 2

[Non-stop of whining]

As i was the  closest bestfriend of one of them that was involved in the situation,I would always be the one in the middle of the both of them ;somehow forcing them to reconcile with each other.

However,it never looked like they understood me .After a few months from the start of the year,i tried

 to understand and accepted that i had to forget the past of my ex and I and also that it was already history.And allow my best-friend and him to be close.

Ever since i told them ,they acted more comfortable with each other whenever the three of us went out for a movie.I have always been showing them what i feel outside.

Although,deep inside me,it feels like my heart is just going to collapse from such a sturdy position.

I never knew how i could control my feelings for the two of them.

Until,my other best-friend came to talk to me as she felt and noticed i had been moody for almost the half of the year.

I thought this could be the best way for me to control my emotions.So i told her what was  bothering me,and it lessened the pain in my heart.

I told her that i did not know why he liked her ,i had liked him for a very long time.

And it just felt that all my tears ,sweat and hard work giving him the love that he needed had just been used for her(E)to notce him.

 But he just did not love me.He loved my best-friend(E)!.....

I even told her if he chose her instead of me,i would actually break.......It means that now im breaking inside because he just told me in the morning that there was not once that he did not think of her.

And that he appreciated that i was there when he was all alone and had no one to talk to.

That is why i thought even more.I was the one with him when he needed someone and she was not that girl.So there is no point of him liking her.Or maybe he just likes her because she is pretty?!

 After i told her that,she said that i should not think that it was her(E) fault,and that it was nobody's

 fault.It could just be the works of the cupid during valentines day.