"Let's go." Lloyd says and you both grab your bags and began to walk again. As you both walked through the woods, you looked around at the trees that no longer had leaves on them. You shivered as you felt the cold January wind blow on your face, but luckily the armor you had on had a little heating system to it. You looked over at Lloyd and was surprised at how he showed no signs that he was cold despite he had no coat.

"Aren't you cold?" You ask him and he chuckles. "Shouldn't I be asking you that?" He says and you smirk. "I'm totally okay. My armor has heat sensors on it, I'm warm but it's you that isn't protected." "Wow okay then, yeah I'm cold but over time I've learned how to conserve all of my inner heat so I don't feel that cold." He explains and you raise your eyebrow.

"There's no such thing as inner heat! If you get hit by that cold air you get cold!" "Hey I didn't say that I had a lot of inner heat. I'm just happy all the snow melted right after New Years." "Yeah, I guess you have a point there. And just out of curiosity, what's your New Years Resolution?" "Haha no one actually lives up to it! But then again, we ninja need goals and we have to live up to them. My resolution was to cut down on the candy, and give others a chance to be a hero." Lloyd says and you get surprised.

"Explain the two resolutions Lloyd." You said and Lloyd smiles. "Well ever since I was a kid I've just always been obsessed with candy! I don't know I guess I still keep secret stashes from time to time, it's become a serious habit. Oh speaking of which! Want a kiss?" He says and your cheeks heat up and you furrow your brows. "Lloyd! We're just partners on this quest! I barely know you and you want to give me a kiss!?" You defend yourself and Lloyd's eyes widen.

"Woah! Slow down! I asked if you wanted a Hershey's Kiss that I had! See!" Lloyd says and opens his hand and you see the little silver piece of candy. "Oh, uh, thanks." You say relaxing and received the candy from him. "You seriously thought I wanted to kiss you? No offense but Ew! I hate romance!" He says and you sigh in relief. "Whatever. I'm taken anyways. So besides the candy, why do you want to give others a chance to be their own hero?" You say.

"Well I'm the green ninja, I've...always been the hero. Or at least try to be. I do whatever it takes to save others who can't save themselves and sometimes I forget that I'm not the only 'hero' and that others just want to fight their own battles. That's why I want to try to let others have a chance at being their own hero for once. I know the prophecy says I'm 'The Chosen One' but I've realized that...we're all chosen heroes for our own battles. I don't always have to be the hero everyone wants me to be." Lloyd says and you are very shocked at how deep he was.

"Wow...I, see now." You say and he gives you a small smile. "Lloyd? What's...what's all of this...like?" You asked and Lloyd returns to his serious look. "It's not easy believe me. Honestly I get pretty...stressed most of the time. I'm pretty good at hiding my emotions. I just fight right through it I guess. Everyone's always counting on me and I always feel this...pressure."

"I mean I'm happy and proud that I'm the green ninja, but sometimes I wonder, What would my life had been like if I wasn't the green ninja? What would it be like if the tomorrow's tea missed me? What if I had never opened up the Serpentine tomb and end up having the ninja find me? I-i don't know, it sounds pretty stupid but i don't expect anyone to understand me." He said and you give him a small smile.

"It's not stupid. I totally understand how you feel. I'm like the best Samurai in Ninjago and everyone has this idea that I'm so perfect and heroic but I'm not. And it is hard being the hero everyone expects, you end up getting pressured in the end but yeah, always stay strong and be yourself in the process. I get what ifs too but in the end I always feel proud of myself and that keeps me working harder." You said and Lloyd smiles at you again.

"You're the only person who's actually given me the right response. Sure all my friends were close but you actually understand me...which is weird I guess. So uh...thanks, Alex." "Yeah...no problem Lloyd." "I guess now you should tell me your New Years Resolution." He says and you chuckle and begin telling him what your goals for the New Year.

A/n: Sorry it took so long on getting this updated! I actually had writers block for a bit there. :/ i always seem to get writers block when I start of stories lol idk why XD but Energy might be harder to write and it probably will take longer to update because I've just got this huge writers block for this story but I'm trying to push right through it so....yeah. Hehe 😝. For this one I was actually watching Ninjago last night and I focused on Lloyd and I actually came up with something! So yay for On Demand! 😂 Anyways! Pic at top is of Lloyd and if you guys have any songs that might fit the story so far then let me know! Ik it's pretty quiet rn 😂😂 but yeah! Let me know! And thank you guys again for waiting lol I'm gonna try to improve I promise! Haha 😆