"Stay out of this Niall!" Harry said as he stood up off the ground and pushed Niall away from me.

"Y'know what! I'm done. Sort this out yourselves!" I said to Niall and Harry while walking away from them.

"DON'T YOU WALK AWAY FROM ME WHEN I'M TALKING TO YOU!!" Harry yelled as he grabbed my fore-arm pulling me back to him.

"WHAT THE? LET ME GO!"

"NO, WE'RE SORTING ALL THIS CRAP OUT NOW!" Harry yelled at me.

"WHAT CRAP? THERE'S NOTHING TO SORT OUT! YOU'RE BEING AN ABUSIVE JERK TO ME RIGHT NOW! JUST LET ME GO!!" I yelled back at Harry.

Hurt flashed across his eyes.

What was that about?

"I-i need to leave now!" Harry said while running away from Niall and I.

I looked at a running Harry confuzed.

Why did he just up and run away?

"Niall? What was that about?" I asked Niall. The nervousness evident in my voice.

"I wish I could tell you but I honestly don't know myself!" Niall said truthfully.

"Well anyway. My work here is done. Here Bridgit, take my number just incase he shows back up and causes you more trouble" Niall said as he handed me a piece of paper with his number on it.

Uh? so Niall just randomly carries pieces of paper with his number on it?

Ok than.

"Ok. Thanks Niall for coming here. Sorry for waking you up at two in the morning" I said to Niall while giving him a hug.

"No problem. Maybe you could repay me by letting me take you out on a date?" Niall said while smirking.

I laughed.

"We'll see" I said to him while smirking also.

Niall laughed.

"K. night now. See you tomorrow at school. I'm not sure if Harry's going or not" Niall said.

He than walked down the driveway and down the street towards his house.

I noticed that Harry went in the other direction.

I wonder where Harry went? I thought to myself as I walked into my house

I locked the door than made my way upstairs to my bedroom.

I climbed in bed and tryed to sleep but with what I had just witnessed today, It kept me up all night.