chapter 3.

(Tyler POV)

When i saw kaley get in to her car she started driving she look at the school and saw me.When i saw the car go around the corner Jack and me left. When Jack and me got to my house. he looked at me and start laughing. I looked at him confused. "what's so funny?" i asked him. he didn't saw anything just keep laughing. now hi was on the floor laughing so hard he started crying. i was getting pissed. "WHAT SO F*UCKING FUNNY." i yelled and he stop laughing. he bowed his head respectfully and said " i had a weird smile all the way to the pack house." he was trying not to laugh. " dude. your whipped already." he said to me. i chuckled "no, im not." "you sure about that?" i didnt say anything.

(Kaleys POV)

When i got home i packed my clothes and put the bag in my car. i go back in my house and got get money out of my money jar and put it in my pocket. Then i go around my house and make sure every window is locked and i make sure the back doors locked. Then i leave and lock the front door. i know i know someones a little paranoid but im only 16 and i live alone. i know what your thinking where are my parents they died in a car wreck last year. When i get jens she has monsters, Mountain Dew, oreos , pizza, and a bunch of other snacks. This is going to be a fun weekend.