The alpha's mate. chaphter 1

"Kaley wait up" yelled Jen. "Hey are you coming over to night."

"Ya" said Kaley. "Wat are we doing to night?"

"I don't know what do you want to do?"said Jen. "I want to watch that one movie you know are favorite." said Kaley. "New moon. Taylor Lautner(i think i spelled it right) is so HOT."said Jen. "See you later Jenny." said Kaley

( Kaleys thoughts.)

I wonder what Jenny is going to plan. I know she got something planned. I've known her all my life. She like a sister to me. (end of thoughts.) i was walking down the hallway and there was Tyler and all his friends. He was talking to one of the stuck up girls (the leader of them if you want to say it that way) I was almost all the way down the hallway about half way. Next thing I know Tyler was starting to yell at me.

"HEY Kaley" yelled Tyler. he started walking towards me. "what you doin tonight? since its the weekend do you want to go out on the date?" " No. I don't go out with stuck up dicks. where's the girl you were just talking to? go ask her."said Kaley. "let me rephrase my question: your going out on a date with me to night."

"ha, you funny. i would never go on a date with you." i started looking around the hallway and i realize that we were alone. Tyler look pissed now. he started taking a step at me and i took one back. he keep doing that and i keep taking steps back. then he started smiling not a sweet smile a evil one. " your scared of me."he said "no why would i be scared of some one like you." when he took a step at me and i took one back i hit the wall. now I'm scared. he started talking. "so I'm going to pick you up at 6:30." "good thing I'm not going to be home then" "well then ill find you." "that's just creepy." with that i took off running down the hallway.