Disaster Day

That's the gown she slips on after she climbs out of the river. It's sheer and doesn't have a second layer.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sunniva had planned out her events so far and Aabha took the time out to explain the Dothraki ways and she wasn't completely thrilled. She wasn't uptight but she wasn't as relax and care free as the culture she was marrying into.

Today was the day and Sunniva had been separated from both Aabha and Drogo since the day before. She wasn't happy or really sad either; she just wanted to save the innocent people in her home land. She saw less and less of Drogo as the wedding neared but he always mentioned her fortune when he did see her. He had promised to help her before she gave him a son. She was thankful for that and in turn tried not to give him such a hard time. In fact she had thought up a gift and with the help of Aabha it was successfully fulfilled.

In the span of the last couple of weeks she had managed to come up with two dances. One would be for everyone to see and the other would be for Drogo's eyes only. In other words the public would see the quick and beautiful dance while Drogo got the slow sexual one. As for the music to her luck Aabha had been trained and still remembered how to play his doumbek.

The pair had managed to sneak off for a few minutes every night to practice and from the look Aabha gave her she had chosen her dance moves correctly. He looked as if he wanted to rip her clothes off and take her there in. At first it made her uncomfortable because she had seen him as a brother but now she was just ignoring it. She knew for a fact he wouldn't act on anything because her future bad already been told. If anything she would allow him one kiss in secret before Drogo took her off to consummate their marriage. Sunniva didn't want to start trouble she just wanted to grant one wish of his.

Currently she was bathing in the near by river in the early morning. She hummed along softly to a song her mother taught her as a child. No one had known it but she actually was a beautiful singer. Her hips moved faintly as she finished up washing her hair. Her hair had grown out of the bob some over the weeks and now stopped just below her shoulders. She continued to sing softly to herself but as she finished up the snapping of tree branches could be heard. Her brows furrowed and she slowly and carefully started stepping out of the water. She managed to cover up before immediately looking for both Livvi and her swords. To her surprise she stumbled upon a body with her swords jammed down the center of the skull. Her eyes grew wide as the identity set in; it was her Livvi laying there slain. Without a thought she let out a whaling scream but it only lasted a second because she felt a hard blow to the back of her head.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sunniva awoke to the sound of men gathered around a camp fire. She groaned as she tossed and turned as much as she could. From what she could feel her arms were bound behind something. Her eyes slowly opened and she blinked a few times to steady her eyesight. Her eyes looked around, taking in the now dark sky and the Dothraki men seated a few feet ahead of her. One of them looked back and spoke clearly, "she's awake! I'll go get the khal." The young man got up and sprinted off.

Sunniva sat there stunned. It had only been three months she had last seen these people. Livvi had lied to her; she was being punished for something Drogo chose to do. She grew angry but only found herself blaming the only person who wasn't responsible - her. Maybe if she had fought harder and tried to escape Khal Rhonno would have been far kinder. From what she felt the hit to the head had caused her to bleed out and some of it got on her face.

She was pulled from her thoughts by a rough hand snatching her chin up. Her eyes rolled up to meet Khal Rhonno. Before she could say anything he spit in her face causing her to shut her eyes. In a matter of seconds Sunniva was fighting to get free so she could knock him on his ass. "What was that for?!" He smacked her hard a moment later, sending her head to the left and away from him.

Then he spoke, "you whore. I can smell him all over you." He walked away then to calm himself some but it didn't work. "You took my daughters opportunity to become a mighty Khaleesi."

Sunniva turned and spit out blood right on the khal himself. He lunged at her but one of the men stepped in between them in a moments notice. "Khal Rhonno, I think she deserves to suffer but remember she was once a warrior."

As the two spoke she glared at the khal she once cared for. How could he blame this on her...only she could do that to herself. She continued to think about that before realizing all but one man stood beside her now. He came over with a small amount of water and a plate of food. He sat across from her and slowly held up a bit of food. Sunniva eyed him suspiciously before he finally said something. "Unë nuk do të dëmtojë ju. Unë punoj me Aahba. Teknikisht Unë punoj për ty ...Ray." (I will not hurt you. I work with Aahba. Technically I work for you ... Ray)

She was shocked that he spoke her language but her eyes started to roll anyway. She froze when he called her Ray. There was only one man who ever called her Ray and he had died protecting her parents as she thought. She frowned and leaned down, whispering, "Ray? Nuk është vetëm një njeri që të referuara mua si Ray dhe ai është i vdekur." (Ray? There is only one man who referred to me as Ray and he is dead.) Her eyes slowly welled with tears, was it really Hafiz? He was an assistant turned guard of her family and he helped train her. He was like a second father to her and that was something she really needed right now. "Në qoftë se është e vërtetë atëherë ju më thoni pse emri im është Ray." (If it's really you then tell me why my name is Ray.)

Hafiz was on high alert even if knew for a fact that all the men were passed out drunk. His eyes saddened at the mentioned of his supposed death. "Emri juaj është Ray, sepse emri yt i parë është Sunniva të thotë dhuratë e diellit. Si ju rrit ju duket të jetë i madh si pothuajse të gjitha gjërave. Ju keni qenë rrezatues, si rrezatues si dielli vetë." (Your name is Ray because your first name is Sunniva meaning gift of the sun. As you grew you seemed to be great as almost all things. You were radiant, as radiant as the sun itself.)

As soon as he began to explain tears started to stream down her cheeks. It's really him, she thought. He set everything down and gave her the hug she needed so badly. vjen shume keq. Ata përshtatur mua dhe unë e dinte se të gjithë do të kthehet në mua ashtu siç bënë me Aabha kështu që unë u larguan tokat. Unë kurrë nuk menduan bastard do të dëmtojë familjen e tij. (I'm so sorry. They framed me and I knew everyone would turn on me as they did with Aabha so I fled the lands. I never thought the bastard would harm his own family.) He kissed her head gingerly before continuing, "Ne do të merrni ju nga këtu. Unë e kam dërguar tashmë diçka nga të Aabha kështu brenda nja dy orësh krerët do të rrokulliset si ju do të thonë.(We'll get you out of here. I've already sent something out to Aabha so within the next couple of hours heads will roll as you would say.)

Sunniva listened carefully and just simply nodded. She was in shock from it all but hoped Hafiz wasn't actually lying. She was clueless as to what happened with Aabha and him because no one had openly said anything from what she had seen. Slowly he released and wiped her tears away. Once again he held up the food and she slowly ate. Her thoughts were all over the place and she had so many questions but they would have to wait until she could speak freely.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
So many plot twist. :P Hope it's good though and I'm not doing too much.