Fortunes

That's her wedding gown of choice at the top there. :) enjoy!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The ride with Aabha was like riding with a sibling. They understood each other without ever having to truly speak. They arrived in ValtaurFiend in a matter of two days. She had picked up a new age disguise that covered her from head to toe. The only thing seen were her eyes. It was already kind of hot and the amount of clothes she had on made it worse. Aabha could sense her discomfort and whispered softly. "We'll be in and out in no time. Just stay close and remember the plane."

"Okay." The people of her homeland looked malnourished and so out of character. Usually the people were happy and free but since her uncle took over he had covered up all the women and started shaming them for their sexual freedoms. He had also obviously cut down on the amount of food he was supplying. She walked along side Aabha holding his hand. They had agreed that they would pretend to be together and looking for traditional wedding attire. They walked for what seemed like an hour before finding someone who sold just that. She looked around for a few moments before she found what she wanted.

She looked at Aabha and nodded at it slightly. He stepped up to the older gentleman as he spoke. "How much for this one and a few other traditional items?"

The man was clearly old but he seemed to have some special ability. He looked from Aabha to Sunniva and smiled. "For her, I'll do it for free." He came closer to her slowly as he used his cane. His voice was low but clear. "You will do great things and you will bring this city back to it's rightful ruling. Pick whatever you would like." He stepped away casually and motioned her to go right ahead.

Sunniva was highly confused but just decided to chalk it up as he was losing it from old age. She grabbed the gown of her choice and moved to the jewelry. She was reaching out to grab a head piece when her hand collided with the mans. He gasped and drew close once again. "The man you are to marry will give you a mighty child to rule over several kingdoms. You may have your doubts but he is your one true mate, remember that."

She frowned more and was starting to think maybe there was something seriously wrong with this man. She chose whatever she needed and stepped away but before she could he grabbed her hand. He planted a soft kiss apon her hand as if she was royalty. "It was a pleasure my princess."

Panic instantly rose up in her and she looked to Aabha who stepped in immediately. He pulled the man off of her and said loud enough for anyone close to hear, "she's no princess." He gently shoved the man away before helping Sunniva up onto her horse after she packed away her things.

She remained silent as they rode back towards the gate of ValtaurFiend. She was clearly spooked by it all. How did he know who I was? I'm freaking covered! How did he know about my marriage to Drogo?... And a mighty heir?! Her head began to hurt from all that thinking and soon enough night fell. They stopped and drew up their tent. She remained covered as they ate some of the left over dry meat from yesterday and sipped on the wine.

"I don't know if the old bastard was drunk or just out of it from his age but that was weird." Aabha seemed to be just as thrown off by the man's behavior earlier.

"I know....but he was so spot on." Just as she spoke two guards came riding down. They both exchanged a glance before deciding they would just keep moving for tonight until they were out of the gate. They saddled back up and left just in time. Someone had over heard the conversation from earlier and reported it to the king. He in turn sent out multiple guards to look for this mystery woman.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
They were more than halfway to the meeting spot when they had to take a break. They set their tent up and got comfortable before drifting to sleep. They had to share a tent because Aabha's had gotten a large hole on the side of it on their first night out. The two started off on opposite sides but throughout their slumber somehow Sunniva had ended up snuggled into his side. To make matters worse he had his arms wrapped around her.

When it was time to awake night was falling and Aabha woke first. He smiled some at a peaceful looking Sunniva. She was truly beautiful and if Drogo didn't have his grimy hands on her she would have been his. Slowly the old man's words crept into his mind and he rolled his eyes. Fate had spoken and he knew he couldn't go against that and not have karma on his ass. He watched her a few moments more before gently waking her. "Niva. We have to leave now."

She woke immediately and groaned while she stretched. She hadn't slept that well since...well since she was back at the palace with her parents. Speaking of her parents she wished they had been alive to tell her what to do right now. She didn't say a word as she stood and started to gather up their things. Aabha watched quietly before packing everything away. Once again they set off for camp.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The sun was barely rising once they made it back to the Dothraki camp. Aabha walked her to Drogo's tent and she gave him a thank you kiss on the cheek before going in. She quietly set her bag down and climbed into the empty bed beside the large naked figure. She didn't realize he was nude until it was too late. He had already rolled over and snuggled up into her before she could climb out. She sighed softly and allowed herself to just relax and admire him for a moment. Drogo really was handsome despite his war lord status and behavior. She hadn't noticed it until now.

Her eyes scanned him over slowly. She noticed a faint scare along with the fact that he looked younger in his sleep along with more peaceful. Her eyes slowly trailed down to his pecs and abs and she couldn't help but reach out and touch. Her hand gently rested for a moment before running along his abs. As if on cue his eyes opened and he grinned a shit eating grin. Her head snapped up and she blushed some. He never grinned so what was up with that? She froze for a moment before he started to stroke her cheek. "I thought you weren't coming back Sunny." He was speaking Dothraki and Niva still was learning the language.

Her brows raised slightly at the nickname but she figured it had something to do with her name. She didn't know what he had said expect for that. She just stared at him and he did the same before he kissed her head. He moved so she was laying across his chest now and held her. He was trying to urge her to sleep while she could. She didn't get it at first until he kept making a sleeping action everytime she looked at him. Her head rested on his chest and she slowly drifted to sleep. She slept for as long as possible before she felt that familiar lifting of her night gown.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
cliffhanger! Lol Hope you enjoyed this chapter. Comment and vote!