Intro

I love this idea so please read this story! :) The top picture is of her swords that she keeps in her hip sheaths. It's kind of built like a gun holster. Enjoy! :)
~~~~~~
Sunniva was seated outside of the princess' tent sharpening her swords. She had only been here a total of two weeks and she still didn't blend well but she didn't care. As long as she wasn't a free slave she really couldn't complain. She actually had a chance to sleep and not worry about someone trying to feel her up and go further. Being a slave had only sharpened her skills. Whenever she felt threatened she would just cut off whatever limb was close and at some point she would end up knocked out by the slave holder but she didn't make it easy.

She was snapped from her thoughts by a scream that came from the tent. She scurried to her feet and rushed in only to find the princess standing there with her gown ruined. A purple stain was seen right on the stomach area. Sunniva sighed heavily and just watched as the princess scolded the new maiden. She couldn't completely speak Dothraki yet but she could comprehend it. "Riffi she's new just relax. I'll help you change." She motioned the young frightened girl off before turning her attention back to the princess.

Riffi wasn't always this rude but when she was it was usually for two reasons; either she had reached her boiling point or she was nervous. Her dark chocolate eyes flickered to Sunniva as tears started to well in her eyes. "Niva, I'm just so nervous and she goes and makes it worse by pouring that wine on my dress." She pouted and folded her arms over her slightly exposed chest.

"I know you're nervous...we all are. Just relax." She pulled her into a hug like a big sister would. The pair had grown close over the last two weeks and really Sunniva owed the fifteen year old her life. If it weren't for her she would probably be dead due to the slave owner.

"What if he doesn't like me?," she whined into her chest. "I'll die! I'll just die right then and there." She let her body go limb then as if she were dying now.

Sunniva rolled her eyes but tried not to laugh. "Why are you being so dramatic? Did you sneak and have sugar?" She started to tickle the girl and she laughed as she pulled away.

The girl giggled some but quickly pulled away and grew serious. "No I didn't but this is a serious matter. Khal Drogo is a big deal and my father already kind of upset him when he promised my sister to him and it fell through." Her brown eyes were still filled with sadness but had an undertone of happiness.

She crossed her eyes at the mention of the mystery man. Everyone kept talking about how strong and scary he was but she was clueless about it all. "Not to be rude but shouldn't you stop thinking about it? Here I'll help with that, let's find another dress and talk about Vaes Dothrak."

Riffi's mouth set in a hard line and she huffed but she did start to tell her about Vaes Dothrak. Her tiny frame seemed to calm as she did for the time being.
~~~~~~~~~~

They entered the sacred city just in time to change into their best to greet Khal Drogo. They had been invited into his mansion there for a party of some sorts. Sunniva wasn't sure of their customs but figured this was just to have the two parties join and see the reaction of the other. She was changed as Riffi was but was informed that her swords and any other weapon couldn't be taken with her. That wasn't much of a problem because she was just as good at hand to hand combat. After she finished she went and guarded the door like usual. She was doing a half ass job because their really wasn't anyone in this hall except them and the maidens. Everyone else was placed somewhere else. At this rate she would end up sleeping beside Riffi.

~~~~~~~~~

I know, bad place to end it but I want the next chapter to be longer. :) Comment and Vote so I know I should continue.