Chapter Three: Recap

*Derek

Derek turned his head slowly and looked over Stiles and smiled small before sitting but, trying his best not to disturb him. He slid off the bed and walked over to the kitchen and started pulling a few things out. He really wasn't a very good cook, but he could pull off a couple eggs and some bacon, at least he thought he could.

Derek cracked a few eggs into the frying pan and watched it start to sizzle with a small smile. He usually skipped breakfast, but Stiles always insisted on making something, the kid was always eating.

As Derek cooked, he really didn't bother with trying to be quiet, since he kind of wanted Stiles to wake up. Would defeat the point of making him breakfast if he didn't even wake up for it. He made three eggs and a few strips of bacon for Stiles, but just two eggs for himself, since he wasn't a breakfast person.

"You're loud" Stiles grumbled as he slowly started waking up. He rubbed the side of his head irritably. He had a terrible headache and well he kind of felt sick too. That was what he got for spending an entire day drinking with Derek.

Derek chuckled softly, "Was just making you breakfast" he said and shook his head slightly. "How you feeling?" he asked. Since he had werewolf healing he's never had a hangover. Seen plenty of bad ones though and he could kind of see that, that's what Stiles had at the moment. Once killer hangover.

"Hmmm what?" Stiles said and sat up in bed, "Breakfast" he said and smiled tiredly before pushing back the blankets and climbing out of bed. He slowly made his way over to the kitchen table. "Is that bacon I smell?" he asked, momentarily forgetting how terrible he felt.

"Maybe" Derek said with a smile before setting a plate down on the table in front of him. Then he grabbed his own plate and sat down next to him. "How'd you sleep?" he asked.

Stiles smiled "Good" he said and picked up a piece of bacon and nibbled on it a bit as he looked over at Derek. "So umm what exactly all happened yesterday?" he asked, because a lot of it was a blank to him. Though luckily he did remember the little show Derek put on for him, he could never forget that.

Derek thought a moment, "Well you made me dance and sing that horrible song" he said with a smile. "Then we had sex...... and uh....." he said.

Stiles smiled and nodded slightly, "Yeah, yeah I remember that" he said with smile. "Couldn't possibly forget about that" he said and nodded slightly as he thought back to that.

Derek smiled and nodded slightly "Good to know" he said with a smile. "Remember anything else?" he asked.

Stiles bit his lip slightly, "No not really" he said. "I remember we continued drinking after the sex and that's about it" he said and pursed his lips slightly as he thought about it. "got different bits and pieces but not much" he said and shrugged.

Derek nodded slightly, "Yeah, I pretty much remember everything. Perks of being a werewolf I guess" he said, because honestly they both drank a lot yesterday. They started drinking around four in the afternoon and didn't really stop until around mid-night when they went to bed.