Forcing to be his [Part 1]

Start from the beginning

"Baby girl you know that not going to happen I'll love both of you equally-" I said but she cut me off.

"No I hate you, I hate you I hope it dies" she said as she ran upstairs with tears in her face and slammed her door closed.

"Ash you know she doesn't mean that, she's just scared you'll forget about her" Brittnay said softly as she got up along with Harry, shaking my head and walking out of there, slamming the car door I speed out of there as felt tears drip down my cheeks, speeding out of there I didn't realize that I crashed into the side bridge that make the car crash rolling down a hill as it landed upside down. Trying to get out of there but I couldn't because my legs where stuck in the dashboard, as my head throbed, pulling my phone I dialled Harry's number.

Ring Ring Ring-

"Hey Ash are you okay, you kinda left-" he said as I cutt him off.

"Listen Harry I crashed down the briged about two miles away, into the bottom of the hill my legs are stuck in between the dash board can you come with help?" I asked as I felt my lungs close up, I inhaled and tried to breath but I couldn't as I went into coughing fits.

"Yeah I'll call help and be there in a few, don't worry" He said quickly as he hung up. After a few seconds I heard sirens near but as the reached closer my lungs closed up as I coughed violently, letting the darkness take over with a painful headache.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Ella Pov:

As I went downstairs to see the girls there sprawled all over the couches watching Ellen. I was about to start cooking a bowl of popcorn when my phone stopped me.

Ring Ring Ring-

"Hello" I said confused to the unknown caller ID.

"Yes,is this Ms.Lockheart?" A female voice asked softly.

"Yes this is her" I said as the girls asked silently who it was as I helded up a finger to let them know in a second.

"Well it seems your fiancé got into a crash about a few minutes ago, he is currently at the emergency room right now, we need someone to come and sign some papers needed for him" she said as I felt my heart sank as my wolf wimperd asking me if he was ok.

"Thank you for telling me, I'll be there in a few minutes'' I said as I hung up, as the girls rushed over as they saw the tears on my face.

"What happend Ella?" Anna asked softly as she wipped away the tears.

"We have to go to the hospital, Ash got into a car crash and he's in the emergency room right now" I said as we rushed out if there and got into my car, as they mind-linked the others.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

After ten minutes if speeding I finally got there as I parked in the front, quickly turning it off as I got out of there along with the girls as we rushed into the front desk if the emergency room.

"Can you please tell me what floor my fiancé is?" I asked to a 40ish year old looking lady. She looked at me with a warm smile nodding.

"Yeah hun whats his name?" she asked softly.

"Ashton Carter" I said imediately as she nodded and typed on the computer.

"Yes, he's on floor 3 on the emergency room, but can you please sign a few papers and pay any bill requirements before you go" she said as I nodded and mind-linked the girls to go head and see if there is any news, as I filled the papers and payed the bills needed. I quickly rushed to the elevator and pressed the thrid floor button as I dinged, rushing out and heading where the girls where.

"Any news yet?" I asked the girls, they all shook there heads, as I sat next to Lucy. A few minutes later the guys and our patents come rushing in as the girls told them so far what they knew as I waited impaitently for someone to bring us news.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

2 hours later

The doctor had finally come and said that he had done everything he could but it seemed that his legs where paralyzed, that some therapy could help him but not to get our hopes up because it was a 20 out of a 100 percent that he would have the chance to walk. The impact mainly went to his legs as his forehead had a small scar. Everyone agreed that I should go first, because the doctor said it would be best to bring one person at a time. I slowly opened the door, seeing him in a bed as an IV was hoocked into his arm as a breathing wire was placed on his face.
I walked up to him and softly carased his cheek softly as he started to wake up slowly.

"Oh thank God your okay baby" I said as I kissed his lips softly as he pulled me into him as I layed next to him, resting my head on his chest. As he tried to move his legs to give me space but it failed as he tried harder to move them.

"Why can't I feal my legs?" He said in a worried voice.

"Ash calm down, the crash wasn't as bad but unfortunately the impact mainly went on your side of the car. The impact that crushed you mainly went to your legs that caused them to be paralyzed. They said you have a twenty percent chance to walk again if you take therapy but it will take a lot of hardwork for you to walk-" I exlained as he cutt me off.

"No" he said in a harsh tone.

"No what?" I said confused as I stood up so he feal more comfterble.

"Why the hell would I want to take therapy when there isn't that much of a chance for me to walk again" he said.

"There is a chance for you to walk again but you just have to try really hard to be able to walk again, for us, the pack, for yourself" I said

"You don't understand what is like to be useless, to not do anything anymore because the fact that I'm crippled changes everything now" He says irratated.

"It dosen't change much but with the therapy you can have your normal life back-'' I said trying to convince him.

"It won't change nothing at all, I don't even have that much of a chance to walk again so what's the point to go into painfull and stressing therapies for months or years but that won't change a damm thing" he said as his voice rose louder.

"It will help Ash please, just think about it-" I said pleadingly, as he cutt me off angered.

"JUST FUCKING DROP IT ELLA, I'M NOT TAKING THOSE DAMM THERAPIES SO WILL YOU FUCKING SHUT UP ABOUT IT ALREADY" He yell furious.

"FINE FUCK YOU, I WAS TRYING TO FUCKING HELP YOU, BUT YOUR JUST BEING AN ASSHOLE, DO WHAT EVER THE FUCK YOU WANT I DON'T CARE ANYMORE" I screamed furious before leaving there slamming the door closed, fealing the tears stream down my face I ran twoards the elevators as I ignored my friends and families calls and shouts. I ran out the hospital, twoards my car and quickly got on and turned it on as I pulled out of there. Just as I pulled into the woods of our territory a car slammed into mine making me jerk foward as my head hit the steering wheel making me dizzy as I felt my head throb.

Thump thump thump

I heard heard someone get out of their car and and walk twoards my direction with heavy footsteps. A few seconds later someone opened the door and laughed, before they grabbed me and held me in their arms.

"It's finally about time I get to see you again, after quite a while" A familiar voice said as the sound of a door opening as I felt being layed on a seat. As I heard the engine turn on I let the pain take me away into sleep.

_________________________________

Did you like it! I hope you did, someone is back but guess who it is? do you think Ash will have the chance to walk again? Will Sophia accept her baby brother or sister? Keep reading later on to find out what happens.

*Vote
*Fan
*Comment

xxx Beatrice