Nightcap (Cole's POV)

Dante and Lola had just pulled out the parking lot. Me, Marshmallow, Tresanto, Azel, Ravantae and Kyla were in the limo, arguing about what to do next. "We should do the after party." Santos says. "Fuck the after party. We needa go eat." Kyla says. "It's food at the after party!" He replies. But we all groan. The after party is the same every year since we were freshmen. Everyone changes and then go out to the South side and I didn't wanna do that this year. "Here's what we'll do. Y'all got 3 options. Go home, go eat, or go to the after party. Raise ya hand if you want go home." Kyrie says and Azel and Ravantae raises their hands. "Go eat." Me, bae and Kyla raise our hands. "After party." Tresanto raises their hands. "Aight. This what we gone do. Kel and 'em are gonna get dropped off at the crib. Santos and Tray, y'all go change and we'll drop y'all off at the after party. Me, Cole and Kyla taking our happy asses to Perkins." Kyrie says. "Cool." We reply and Tresanto gets out, Koley following suit. I pull my baby girl behind one of the school's pillars pushing her against it. "Did you have fun tonight?" "Omg! Yes. It was amazing. I'm glad I came." "So am I." I reply, kissing her lips. "Prom gotta be better." "True. Senior prom is gone be the pure shit." She replies, untying my tie and pulling my jacket off. "Uh ... You seem a lil frisky." I say and she laughs. "I am. I wanted to see how defined you are in a suit." "Ohhhhh k then." I reply and she laughs. Tray and Santos come running out. "We ready." They state and I try to pull myself away from my girlfriend to no avail. "Tryna walk away from me, niggah?" "Yes." I say and go back to the limo. "You did not just walk away from me, Bryante!" She yells and I bol. "Yea, I did. You feeling froggy?" "Niggah, Imma jump you." "If you can reach." I respond and she growls, running towards me. I dive into the back and she comes in behind me. "Bump niggah." Kyrie states as she sinks her teeth into my cheek. "Ow!" I yell, scratching her sides. "That's what you get for underestimating me." "I'm kicking ya ass when we get home." I reply as I rub the indentations on my face. Crazy ass girl. Sharp canine toothed ass. All of our friends just watched while laughing. "Y'all ain't shit." I state and they start ctfu.

*An hour later*

I was still rubbing my cheek as me, Kyrie and Kyla sat in Perkins. "I'm sorry, baby boy." Marshmallow says as she kisses it. "Y'all cute or whatever." Kyla says and we laugh. "Yo, are you even looking for a niggah?" I question. "What you mean?" "You like the 11th wheel." I reply and Marshmallow bols. "Don't do her." "Nah, it's cool. FYI, Cole. Fuck these niggahs. I got shit to handle. Can't be chasing after no pissy tailed boy." "She valid in her statement." "I mean I feel what she saying but she so awkward." "Cole, mind ya business. I'm fine with being single." "Aight, niglet." I reply, sipping on my orange juice. "Ayo!" We hear and in comes Tresanto. All 3 of us give confused looks. "The hell? How y'all get here?" "Loc gave us a ride. That party was so lame, G." "I told y'all that." Kyrie says as our food comes out. "My ass could've been sleep." Tray says. "That's what you get for listening to Santiago." Baby girl says. "Aye, mind ya bidness." Santos replies and we laugh. "Fight me." "Nah, cause you ont play fair." "Swea!" I chime in. "Bryante." "Krishstal." I reply and she just laughs. I love my marshmallow.

*4:15 am*

Kyrie and I were up, quoting Vines. "Like or ya mama gone get cancer!" "Yea, that's right. Repost like shit, niggah." I respond and we bol. "Bro, all the bitches gone be at the party." "But will there be food?" "But hoes." "But food." Stallion says and we're rolling. "Vines give me life." "Dead ass." I reply, rolling onto my side. I throw my arm over her bare waist. "I'm really glad you came with me. It means a lot." "It ain't nothing. The pleasure was all mine." She states and I kiss her cheek. "Can you believe that it's going on two years since we've been together?" "I can't. But I'm happy as hell." "Me too. It's like falling in love with your best friend." "Who's goofy as fuck." I reply, poking her cheek. "I'll cut you." She says and I laugh. "Imma go to sleep on that note." I state and roll over. Kyrie throws her leg over my waist and hugs my chest. "I love you." "I love you too, ma."