European Music Awards

Start from the beginning

I stop myself from staring at him and I walk out of the room to go back to the suite. Liam is the only one still up and I join him on the couch. He is on Twitter and he reads some of the tweets the fans wrote him. My phone buzzes and I read his tweet.

"I love how music is always there for you when you need it most x"

I tweet him back.

" Real_Liam_Payne We love you Liam from the bottom of our hearts! Through sickness and health and everything you are going through!LotsOfLove "

I look at him to see if he reads the tweets the fans send him. After a long while of retweeting absolutely anything for the #EMABiggestFans1D, I see Liam getting up to sit closer to me. He hugs me tightly and sighs deeply in my neck. He really reads his fans' tweets, how sweet!

"I love you too Gynie... Thank you for being there for me and understanding..." He whispers as I rub his back.

"It's an absolute pleasure to have you in my life Liam and if I can help in anyway that I can, it only makes me happier..." I respond running my fingers through his hair.

I make him rest his head on the pillow on my lap and I play in his hair. He talks to me for a while, but never about Sophia and I don't want to push him to. He'll tell me when he'll be ready and I just want to be there for him, because there's nothing more painful than to lose someone and have to face the pain alone. I know he has the boys, but it's nice to have an outside view on things.

October 25th

When Louis gets back at past midnight, Liam gets up very sleepy and goes to bed. I decide I want to join Harry in the bedroom and I have no idea what he was up to. As I step in, he gets out of the shower. He ties his hair in a bun and helps me get undressed. He is acting very romantic tonight. He gets me to the bed and uses the necklace he gave me to bring my head closer to his.

"So that's why you gave me this necklace, so you can have control over me..." I smile at his irresistible charm.

"If you want, you can have control over me right now baby..." He whispers smiling, dimpling, charming me until I feel myself melting from within.

I sit on his lap and act on a spontaneous confidence.

"So you want to be mine tonight Harry?"

"I want to be yours every night baby..."

I untie his hair and grab it strongly in my hands to make his wishes come true. I let him sleep few moments later when I'm done toying with him. I tested his patience a lot, but I think I made him very happy. At least, it sounded like it... My tender lover was back and I couldn't be more in love with him than I am as I watch him sleep right now.

Even if my body is exhausted from all this pleasure, my mind is widely awake. I spend more time on Twitter and retweet. I look at my angel and I think to myself how badly we need to win this. For them, for us, it will be the greatest farewell gift we can give them. It gets really, really late and I put my phone down to spoon my man. He is so tall, I have so much trouble spooning him as perfectly as he spoons me, but I must say that I love kissing his back and his neck when he sleeps. He is so sexy! What did I ever do to deserve a wonderful man like him and wonderful friends like his?

I wake up with a bad feeling. I spread my arms on the bed, there's no sign of Harold. I open my eyes wider and I can't see him anywhere. I think we forgot to turn off the lights last night, it's too bright for my eyes. It definitely wakes me.

I get up a bit moody and I definitely look like a zombie. I go to the door and remind myself that I'm a naked zombie. I put on the first things I see and leave the room searching for my dorky sex-obsessed charming boyfriend. He is on the couch next to Niall and I just let myself fall on his lap and lay my head on his chest. I hold Harry close like a pillow as he embraces me like a baby. I don't let him go.