Chapter Eleven: Vampires exist!!

Beginne am Anfang

"Yeah, I guess so," I replied, "It's kind of cool."

"Just kind of cool?" he raised a brow.

"Nah more like amazing."

"How so?" he questioned.

"Oh come on are you gonna question everything I say?"

"Maybe," he teased.

I checked the time and it was very late, like extremely late, I hope mom hasn't left as yet.

"You know, I can read all of your thoughts," Antonio stated.

"What??" I exclaimed.

"Well I don't read all but some, sorry about that anyway I know you wanna go home so let's go," Antonio said.

I got up and he soon got up also, we walked towards the car, he opened the door for me.

He drove me home, when we pulled up at my house. There was no light in the house.

"Oh no, mom must have left already," I said.

"So are you gonna be alone at home, all by yourself?" Antonio asked.

I nodded my head and said, "Yeah, it seems so."

"Do you need me to stay with you?" he questioned.

"No I'll be fine," I replied, "Bye." I got out of the car and closed the door.

Antonio came and grabbed my hand, "There's no way I'm letting you stay all by yourself," he said.

"But how did you reach around here so quick?" I asked him.

"I told you I have powers," he stated.

"Oh yeah, that still haven't sank in as yet so—" I said, being interrupted by Antonio, "Come on its late lets go inside, let my just park the car on the driveway first," he said.

Antonio went to park the car as I walked up to the front door. I got the key from my purse and opened the door, I went inside and turned on the lights. He came in and closed the door.

"I'm going upstairs to take a shower and change," I stated.

"Alright, but just don't be surprised if I change my clothing when you come back downstairs," Antonio warned. Good, so I won't be surprised.

I went upstairs, took a shower and put on my sleeping clothes which was a crop top and a long ice blue, sweat pants.

When I came back downstairs, Antonio was in a white T-shirt and a checkered blue trousers.

"When did you change your clothes?" I asked.

"My powers allow me to do many things," he said and pulled me close to him by using his powers, "like this and other stuff."

"But does your parents know that you are here with me?" I questioned him.

"Yeah, they're okay with this, plus they already know about our relationship," he stated, "Oh and I will be staying with you until your mom gets back because I don't want to leave you alone by yourself."

"How do your parents know about us? You know, we have only been together for two days," I stated.

"Yeah I know," he said.

I pulled away from him, "I am really sleepy so, I'm going to bed," I stated.

"Alright," he replied.

I went to the kitchen and drank a glass of water, "I guess you can sleep on the couch or my sister's room," I told Antonio as I walked upstairs, yawning.

I went to my room and went to bed, I tried to go to sleep but even though I wanted to sleep I just couldn't. Antonio came and sat next to me on the bed, "I guess you can't sleep, huh?" he asked.

"Yeah," I said, and we cuddled and he hugged me. He kissed me on the forehead and said, "I love you."

I replied, "I love you too."

"You're my babygirl, my sweetheart and my everything," Antonio told me.

"And you're my babe," I replied, "Do you wanna listen to some music? it helps me to sleep but I don't know about you."

"Yeah sure hon," he replied.

I had my phone and earpiece right on the bed with me, I picked it up, "What do you want to listen to?" I asked him. "Anything," he said. He had one earpiece and I had the other, we listened to the song 'Like I'm gonna lose you' by Meghan Trainor ft. John Legend.

I felt more sleepy, my eyes began to close from time to time and I eventually fell asleep in his arms slowly.