Chapter 21: Fanged Bats (REWRITTEN/NEW)

Start from the beginning

Man pressed the hang up button, on my damn mind.

Honestly these creatures will amazing me, I thought as I sneak out past the push and began running quickly but quietly.

I keep my eyes ahead of me, focusing on the direction I'm going.

I honestly just needed a minute, I need to think clearly' and lately around Oscar I can't do that.

I strangely seem to go into a weird haze whenever his around, I'm not sure how long ago that actually started.

But that's what I need to figure out!!

Once I got a distance away I slow my pace so that I'm walking.

Ever since I've been here I've never actually got the chance to see the land the surrounded my home and ever since Kyle and Oscar took me back to we're we grew up, all I wanna be is outside.

This part of the land was so bright, so beautiful.

The grass, bushes and trees were the most greenest I've ever seen, the flowers glowing colours ever never seen.

Then my steps come to a holt. Staring at the land Infront of me with a slight frown.

It wasn't like everything was dead like when we turned up at that land, it was just so....dark.

It was like no nature touched this part, although there was grass, trees, bushes and flowers. This part seemed to lack animals.

I tilt my head to the side slightly letting out an unsure hum as I take a step into the semi dark part of the forest.

The second I stepped into it a gasp leaves my mouth, I felt pain and sorrow.

This part of the territory is sad, almost lonely so slightly cold.

My legs seems to carry me as if leading me somewhere, as I take in everything around me.

I went on this walk to make me feel better, strangely entering this part only made me feel worse.

Only I don't think the sorrow, pain, anger and heartache I was feeling was mine.

My steps holt again and that's when I look Infront of me, my eyes widen slightly in shock.

There in the middle of this dark part of the woods was what looked like steps to an underground bunker.

Just as I was about to move...

'come on let us out! It's getting cramped in here' silvers voice shouts out causing me to smile.

I close my eyes and take a deep breath, instantly I felt empty causing me to open my eyes and look behind me.

Silver stood up straighter, stretching and breathing in the wind.

I look over to the other side and freya was looking around with a slight frown.

'its about time! I forgot what it felt like to walk freely' silver grumbles before looking at me 'which remind me, why do you lock us away again?'

His question stops me causing me to frown slightly "I don't know if I'm honest, I guess in always used to hiding" I reply back.

He stares at me for a moment 'fair enough-' his eyes finally takes in the bunker Infront of us and he stops mid sentence.

Sharing a look with Freya before looking back and pointing at it 'because that's normal'

I let out a laugh "right! That's what I was think...wanna go down there?" I flash them a smile.

Silver gives me a weird look 'are you okay? Iris when people see a underground bunker, in the middle of the woods their first thought isn't oh wanna go inside' he says with the look that says are you crazy.