Prolouge -Power On-

-Time: 2:55 PM, Tuesday December 8th-

The cloaked male floated high in the red painted sky. The moon shown brightly in the night red sky. "Gates of Arourus, rise." The darkly dressed man commanded. Suddenly, as if out of nowhere, an incredibly large white spiky gate appeared behind him. "Open." He spoke again. The gates opened, releasing a furious wind. "Go, destroy what those old fools used to call home." A worm hole appeared in between the open gates, causing the winds to become even more furious. Large, building sized, animal like creatures began to step out of the hole, one at a time, shaking the earth with every step. Houses in their path were shattered without a second thought, effortlessly. People ran through the streets in crowds, attempting to avoid the titan like shadows. "Heh, what do you think now Crow? Can't stop me now that your dead...can you?" The cloaked figure laughed. He proceeded to float into the dark hole, disappearing after him.

----------------------------------------------------

Short af i know, but theres not much to say here, lol. Anyway welcome to my new story, TIME! This is going to be a 100% original story, or at least thats what I intend for it to be. This story will not have any affect on 'Blades of Silver' or 'Project Dawn'. Still going strong of course, but this is a story that i really wanted to continue back when i used to draw a lot, and i feel like it had a lot of potential, so, why not turn it into a book? Lmao. Anyway, i hope you guys enjoy it, and chapter one will be out veRy soon, so do me the usual favor and favorite, comment, and share with others. Thanks guys!